If a guy is 'hot'...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Runciter said:
MissGuided said:
You fellas should come spend a summer in my part of the world and I'll throw in about 99% humidity to go with those 90+ degree temps for 3 months or so. :p

Wait... The Amazon? I thought we established it was North Korea? The Amazon isn't in North Korea right? Maybe we should just clarify this now. Which part of the Amazon/North Korea/Earth is it that you actually live in?

Oh, and shouldn't you be busy watching Flight of the Conchords. I'm expecting your essay to be turned in pretty soon. :club:
/heatstrokemakesmecrazy

She's right. It's AWFUL here.

^I figured Eve would be on board with my assessment. I venture to guess that Nilla and Shipster might agree, as well, lol. And, it's going to get worse here - a week of mid 90s and rain. I am single-handedly keeping the hair product industry in business.

Runciter, you were close....it's South...North Korea. :) And, I do apologize - I should be fulfilling my essay obligation. But, I haven't had time for fuckery at work, much less Conchord time. I shall put it at the top of the to-do list this weekend.

Where exactly? Do you really live in North Korea?

Either way, Cincinnati is unbearably hot right now. I can barely stand the heat,

Winter here..frosty mornings, rainy overcast days with a twist of hail... actually not too different from summer.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Where exactly? Do you really live in North Korea?

LOL, no, I am just outside of Atlanta, actually. It's just a joke in reference to me not having TV access to The Flight of the Conchords show.

rdor said:
Winter here..frosty mornings, rainy overcast days with a twist of hail... actually not too different from summer.

*SO jealous*

Each has a different perception of what a "hot guy" is like. So, can't really say.

ladyforsaken said:
Each has a different perception of what a "hot guy" is like. So, can't really say.

Well it can be scientifically proven that I am a hot guy. I had to shut my window because of the amount of gnats getting in and now my house is like a sauna. :club:

@Missy (thats you new nickname.)
I read Atlanta as Atlantis at first. :p

@Muse
Thanks for making me laugh mate. Fear not, I'm laughing at the situation, not at you. Can you imagine a North Korean on this site who described themselves as a "cookie mistress and penis enthusiast?" Imagining that sentence spoken in a Korean accent is comedy gold!

Runciter said:
@Muse
Thanks for making me laugh mate. Fear not, I'm laughing at the situation, not at you. Can you imagine a North Korean on this site who described themselves as a "cookie mistress and penis enthusiast?" Imagining that sentence spoken in a Korean accent is comedy gold!

I don't know......Dennis Rodman seems to love North Korea, and he's into some weird stuff.

Phew - hot again toady, riding into work in hot sun = One hot guy!

I have a nagging doubt I am mis-interpretting this thread....

I love hot guys. It's really fun to dump ice water on their head and watch them hop around and scream like little girls.

lol :p

EveWasFramed said:
I love hot guys. It's really fun to dump ice water on their head and watch them hop around and scream like little girls.

Right now I would be all 'Ahhhhhhh!'

EveWasFramed said:

You would have loved to have seen me earlier when I put on a pair of shorts that had been in the freezer for half an hour. 5 minutes of screaming like a sissy and finally understanding what it is like to be a eunuch, followed by the rest of the afternoon with the kind of smile that is generally reserved post-intimate relations.

Runciter said:
EveWasFramed said:

You would have loved to have seen me earlier when I put on a pair of shorts that had been in the freezer for half an hour. 5 minutes of screaming like a sissy and finally understanding what it is like to be a eunuch, followed by the rest of the afternoon with the kind of smile that is generally reserved post-intimate relations.

*chokes laughing*

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I apparently am a sweet guy, because whenever I open my window, all the mosquitos want my blood.

^Those suckers seem to seek me out as well, Muse. But, I am neither sweet nor a dude. :p

Runciter said:
@Missy (thats you new nickname.)
I read Atlanta as Atlantis at first. :p

^honeysuckle - I should have known you would break my invisible secret code. I am really a southern North Korean mermaid.

I can live with Missy. I mean, it's no 'Shiny Hiney' but it works.

disintigration said:
If a guy is hot (but also a nice guy), will all women be attracted to him?

I'm curious.

Women have a different idea of what hot is. Just like men do.

But looks alone won't lead to a relationship if that's what you're looking for.

It's all subjective. The nice guy thing isn't a real thing anyway. Personalities are too complex for a guy to be labeled a nice guy or a bad boy. People pick up these crazy ideas from reading pick up artists blogs and stuff like that.

And women seem to like guys who are caring and selfless, being a piece of honeysuckle isn't attractive to anyone except maybe teenagers.

EveWasFramed said:
Factoid: Mosquitoes prefer O-positive blood. :p just sayin....

^Dammit. I was hoping you would say that it was because I was sweet!

Runciter said:
Missy said:
I am really a southern North Korean Amazonian mermaid.

I corrected that for you. Silly goose. :rolleyes:

So....A SoNoKoZonian mermaid? Better?

Latest posts

Back