If it's Alpha or GTFO, then.......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Code S.O.L

Reaction score
I'm out. I'm sorry, but whilst I totally agree that personal fitness/grooming is important, acting all tough and macho knowing full well it'll get my ass kicked and/or make me look like a complete dick around females doesn't sit well with me.

Besides, the only time I'm ever out with other people is when I'm invited by my sister to ride shotgun with her and her friends on their nights out. But the last outting was quite a while now. What am I supposed to do? Go out clubbing on my own? Yeah.... that'll REALLY make me look not desperate.

I've started going to a Unitarian Universalist church near me and have taken up fencing. You don't have to go clubbing to get out. Don't wait for others to invite you out, put yourself out there and talk, and be friendly. :)

Don't believe everything you read (to the original poster). A lot of people who post advice have never even had a piece of punnani. jis sayn

^^^Yup. This.

Chances are that most of these people advocating being a ****** to win women just simply aren't very alpha themselves. That's why they're going to just desperate lengths to try whatever they can to score a hit.

Well, if all you want is a piece of punnani then go by yourself. I had a "boss" (I use that term loosely) who used to hit the bars by himself all the time, he didn't need a wing man to score him some punnani. You only come off desperate if you act desperate.

LOL Joseph I had to google that, thank you urban dictionary.

I always spelled it like this:

"poonani" or "poontang" which can be shortened to "poon"

I guess it's a regional dialect thing. :p

Code S.O.L said:
I'm out. I'm sorry, but whilst I totally agree that personal fitness/grooming is important, acting all tough and macho knowing full well it'll get my ass kicked and/or make me look like a complete dick around females doesn't sit well with me.

Besides, the only time I'm ever out with other people is when I'm invited by my sister to ride shotgun with her and her friends on their nights out. But the last outting was quite a while now. What am I supposed to do? Go out clubbing on my own? Yeah.... that'll REALLY make me look not desperate.

Hey man!

Your concerns are all valid and I will address each of them.

JUST focus on the workouts and hygiene right now.

You raise a great point, and you're 100% correct. If you're not a real ******, you can't pull off ******. I've seen a few PUAs try to make junior PUA trainees look like idiots by telling them to do such behaviors.

This is why the advice about being "confident" doesn't work. You can't be "confident" with nothing to back it up. (yeah, I know, the women are gonna say be confident about your intelligence and blah blah blah). 6 hard months in the weight room and on the martial arts mat transforming yourself into a dude that no ******* fuckhead assjocks are gonna dick with, and you'll be ready to roll.

Your fears are valid about getting your ass kicked. That's why muscles are SO essential in the dating game, man. They serve two purposes.

I don't know why people think this, but I never encourage dudes to "be douches". All I say is get muscles and a fly wardrobe. Dude, I don't like Snooki and Ke$ha party girls man!!! Go for the geeky bookworm girls you find at Starbucks. The muscles gives you an advantage over the guys in her pond, and ALL you have to do is act sensitive and make her feel like you really care.

Only like 15% of men can succeed in the whole ONS/bar scene anyway. Almost all of them are jacked pretty boys. 7 and 8 dudes can't make it, only 9s and 10s.

NEVER did I say to go up to a woman and be like "Yo, babe, come ride in my caddy, yo babe, yaknowhatimsayin" or any of that honeysuckle.

^^^Actually, meatheaded charging into a fight is quite stupid and will only get you killed. Because a guy picks a fight with you... you start acting tough and "OH I CAN BEAT HIM UP I'M NOT SCARED"... and he pulls a knife or gun and ******* murders you.

A truly wise, intelligent man knows that sometimes it's better to run. Some fights can be won. But trying to bullhead your way through every confrontational encounter is something a child would do and it will only get you killed.

A TRUE man knows when to act humble so he can live another day.

SocratesX said:
This is why the advice about being "confident" doesn't work. You can't be "confident" with nothing to back it up.

I think you're confusing confidence with pride. You need to have accomplished something to have PRIDE in yourself, but you do NOT need to have accomplished anything to have confidence. Confidence is being OK with who you are and your situation; it has nothing to do with a list of awesome things you've done or have become. Pride can LEAD to confidence, but the two aren't the same thing.

SocratesX said:
Go for the geeky bookworm girls you find at Starbucks. The muscles gives you an advantage over the guys in her pond, and ALL you have to do is act sensitive and make her feel like you really care.

This feels like you are lying to the girl though. You shouldn't play head games and act like you care, that'll hurt the girls feelings when she realizes you really don't care and it's an act.

SophiaGrace said:
SocratesX said:
Go for the geeky bookworm girls you find at Starbucks. The muscles gives you an advantage over the guys in her pond, and ALL you have to do is act sensitive and make her feel like you really care.

This feels like you are lying to the girl though. You shouldn't play head games and act like you care, that'll hurt the girls feelings when she realizes you really don't care and it's an act.

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what douchery is all about. :rolleyes:

I'd like to point out that all of this "alpha" talk is pretty new. Also, it's pretty obnoxious. Also, those guys who think they're so alpha? You should see them turn into the biggest bit**es after being in my office for five minutes. I'd never hook up with a guy who thought he was "alpha".

nerdygirl said:
I'd like to point out that all of this "alpha" talk is pretty new. Also, it's pretty obnoxious. Also, those guys who think they're so alpha? You should see them turn into the biggest bit**es after being in my office for five minutes. I'd never hook up with a guy who thought he was "alpha".

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your office. lol

Ok...lets forget the alpha crap for a while...
First things first.
How about you just work on mot whining like a little *****? :p

Lmao...X
How much U wanna bet I can out smart the chick into giving me a blow job...that would a sign of some of my intteligents..

Im alway Up for a challegne.:p

tangerinedream said:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your office. lol

My office is oodles of fun, sometimes.

By the way, I would like to correct myself. Not ALL of the alpha guys who come into my office break down in five minutes. Some do it in two! Just kidding. (But seriously- some of these guys are actually decent people. I've met a few who weren't obnoxious.) My point was that some of these guys aren't quite what they present to the world. Heck, you should go read posts on PUA forums. You'll actually find humanity in there.

Lmao ..imagine that..a fucken knight
afriad of combat....

Everybody knows you dont have to go out looking for a fight. Sometime .troubles just comes whether you like it or not...
I didnt hav e the luxgury of being a fucken pussy . Went I go sick N tired of being picked on or getting my ass kick becuase I couldnt defend myself...I learned real quick..to learn how to kiss fucken ass...
It is this...I fought for Remae honor or to defend her on a couple of occasions..its not all the qualities she likes about me...but its on the possitive side.

SocratesX said:
Hey man!

Your concerns are all valid and I will address each of them.

JUST focus on the workouts and hygiene right now.

You raise a great point, and you're 100% correct. If you're not a real ******, you can't pull off ******. I've seen a few PUAs try to make junior PUA trainees look like idiots by telling them to do such behaviors.

This is why the advice about being "confident" doesn't work. You can't be "confident" with nothing to back it up. (yeah, I know, the women are gonna say be confident about your intelligence and blah blah blah). 6 hard months in the weight room and on the martial arts mat transforming yourself into a dude that no ******* fuckhead assjocks are gonna dick with, and you'll be ready to roll.

Your fears are valid about getting your ass kicked. That's why muscles are SO essential in the dating game, man. They serve two purposes.

I don't know why people think this, but I never encourage dudes to "be douches". All I say is get muscles and a fly wardrobe. Dude, I don't like Snooki and Ke$ha party girls man!!! Go for the geeky bookworm girls you find at Starbucks. The muscles gives you an advantage over the guys in her pond, and ALL you have to do is act sensitive and make her feel like you really care.

Only like 15% of men can succeed in the whole ONS/bar scene anyway. Almost all of them are jacked pretty boys. 7 and 8 dudes can't make it, only 9s and 10s.

So, what you're basically saying is, bulk the fresia up and learn martial arts(could I not get away with doing martial arts on its own?), so that I look like an intimidating 'alpha'. But avoid looking for a potential partner where other alphas are looking, and instead focus where they're not looking, so that my physical looks easily outclass any lesser males(I forgot what you call them) in that pond, causing any females to look at me first. Is that right?

The thing is though, that I'm not planning on playing PUA just for kicks. I'd like to find some who likes me for me, and not just for what I look like. And in order to do that, there has to be some sort of redeeming quality about my personality/intelligence/etc......

^ Do what you want, man. It's your constitutional liberty. I'm just saying what works in my experience.

Somewhere Ive read the definition of a nutratic or a charactor of a nuratic personality is a person thats unwilling to change.

I aslo read from other sources....the definition of a spiritual person is a Will ADJUSTED person...

I bet ya do didnt know that did ya?
so you cant be all that fucken smart. :p

Code S.O.L said:

imo,yes,go clubbing on your own. It'll actually give you a feeling of freedom because you don't have to worry about anyone else,and ofcourse you don't have that idiot friend who wants to leave right when you and that girl you're dancing with are getting in the same vibe

Latest posts

Back