If you are faced with this situation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If the person you are dating proposes something nauseting first time you have sex

• you put on your pants/skirts and leave

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • you put on your pants/skirts and discuss how this does not fit you

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • you stay and put up with it

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

ClosetGeek

Reaction score
You meet someone, he/she is attractive and interesting to you. You spend a considerable time together and it looks like you are getting along okay.
Things evolve and you end up in your bedroom.
The person whom you have been seeing asks you to do something you find offensive and nauseting in bed, like for example asks you to defecate on them. (I made up this example cause I am sure not many people are into it lol). One more important fact, this individual does not want to have normal sex with you but insists you should go along with her/his fetish.

I guess most people would be puzzled and confused at that very moment.
What would you do?
a) put on your dress/pants and tell that person that this kind of stuff is not your thing and probably leave
b) put on your dress/pants and talk to them about this topic and how it offends you
c) stay and put up with it

I am a boy
but that doesn't mean sex trumphs everything.
I would leave

I have not voted in the poll cos I think we need moor info lol, OK maybe not But I think you get what I mean.

Well if he asked you to do something no matter how horriblee it may had seemed to you then that's OK. But if after you said no and he keeped pushing you to do it and this was the first time. Then I would say do you really need a guy that well not respect your decisions. I mean sex is a funny thing. What can turn one person off well be another persons altermatt fantasy. I mean if you don't ask you don't get. But asking is fine but if then you say no he should had not carried on about it.

if she wouldn't have normal sex, or any sort of intercourse that doesn't involve fecal matter, i would leave

Bluey said:
I mean sex is a funny thing. What can turn one person off well be another persons altermatt fantasy. I mean if you don't ask you don't get. But asking is fine but if then you say no he should had not carried on about it.

Well, two people could negotiate...lol The person could say, "While #2 is totally out of the question, I would consider #1 as long as you clean it up....RFLMAO!!!!

Rule#8 Don't get stuck with the clean up.

Naleena said:
Define "normal" sex....lol

Anything involving a jar of mayonaise, a riding crop, A SpongeBob Squarepants costume and a bag of feathers.

heh..."steamer"...:p

ClosetGeek said:
The person whom you have been seeing asks you to do something you find offensive and nauseting in bed, like for example asks you to defecate on them.

Awww come on CG, nothing wrong with a hot steamer....RFLMAO!!
Well, unless you consider that it is a good way to get hepatitis A!

Oh god...No., I hate it when people wanna mix food and sex, especially processed food.

While I'd generally be happy to negotiate, it would bother me if someone had to have sex a specific way all the time.

No definately not into kinky sex anything that defies the norm that is. I would just sit down and explain that no way is that going to happen.

Steel said:
While I'd generally be happy to negotiate, it would bother me if someone had to have sex a specific way all the time.

I could be bad here but, I'm going to avoid the temptation to pick on you, STeel because this is the forum...lol You lucked out!

Lonesome Crow said:
Oh god...No., I hate it when people wanna mix food and sex, especially processed food.

Aww come on Lonesome Crow, You wouldn't let your lady have some icecream with her cone? Tsk,,tsk.. now where is the fun in that? RFLMAO!!!

Naleena said:
ClosetGeek said:
The person whom you have been seeing asks you to do something you find offensive and nauseting in bed, like for example asks you to defecate on them.

Awww come on CG, nothing wrong with a hot steamer....RFLMAO!!
Well, unless you consider that it is a good way to get hepatitis A!

LMAO!!

ClosetGeek said:
You meet someone, he/she is attractive and interesting to you. You spend a considerable time together and it looks like you are getting along okay.
Things evolve and you end up in your bedroom.
The person whom you have been seeing asks you to do something you find offensive and nauseting in bed, like for example asks you to defecate on them. (I made up this example cause I am sure not many people are into it lol). One more important fact, this individual does not want to have normal sex with you but insists you should go along with her/his fetish.

I guess most people would be puzzled and confused at that very moment.
What would you do?
a) put on your dress/pants and tell that person that this kind of stuff is not your thing and probably leave
b) put on your dress/pants and talk to them about this topic and how it offends you
c) stay and put up with it

OK, you said "if they ask you to do something offensive and nauseating"
hmm...not much offends or nauseates me, as far as sex. No fecal matter or urine, thanks. And what is "normal sex?" Normal for whom...lol? :p
And you said that the person "insists" that you go along with his or her fetish...
NO ONE is going to make me do anything I don't want to do.
Now, having said all this, if I was really interested in the person, then I would try my very best to come to some kind of mutually satisfying alternative. :D Sex is something that supossed to be fun and pleasurable, not demeaning and nauseating. There's nothing wrong with choosing NOT to be with a person, if they can't meet your needs, whatever the need may be. So, in a case like this, I think BOTH parties should get dressed and go their merry way. :p

sloth4urluv said:
what if its your first time and you dont know that its not normal?

What do mean ???
Of course it's normal...didn't you know ?
You alway gotta have ice cream in the frigg...just incase you need it to meet women's needs.lol
Why do you think people say "with a cherry of top" all the time ?

Latest posts

Back