If you are faced with this situation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If the person you are dating proposes something nauseting first time you have sex

• you put on your pants/skirts and leave

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • you put on your pants/skirts and discuss how this does not fit you

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • you stay and put up with it

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
ClosetGeek said:
You meet someone, he/she is attractive and interesting to you. You spend a considerable time together and it looks like you are getting along okay.
Things evolve and you end up in your bedroom.
The person whom you have been seeing asks you to do something you find offensive and nauseting in bed, like for example asks you to defecate on them. (I made up this example cause I am sure not many people are into it lol). One more important fact, this individual does not want to have normal sex with you but insists you should go along with her/his fetish.

I guess most people would be puzzled and confused at that very moment.
What would you do?
a) put on your dress/pants and tell that person that this kind of stuff is not your thing and probably leave
b) put on your dress/pants and talk to them about this topic and how it offends you
c) stay and put up with it

anal sex?

ew

LOL
I'd say :" I'm not into that sh. (im cracking up) if u want to have sex tonight then lets do it the usual way. If not--bye" lol
And why explain anything to someone u've recently met?
I'm sure they'd go along with u.

EveWasFramed said:
So, in a case like this, I think BOTH parties should get dressed and go their merry way. :p
Or kick the person in question out of your house. lmao. jk.

Option (b).

First its skat. Than its going to be piss and skat and some other things I can't really mention on this board so I'll just stop there.

That is similar to what I would tell the person.

Naleena said:
Porman said:
if she wouldn't have normal sex, or any sort of intercourse that doesn't involve fecal matter, i would leave

Define "normal" sex....lol

lol anything that doesnt involve things going in or coming out of my rear end, No scratching, pulling hair etc, and no urinating. Everything else is fair game lol.

Porman said:
Naleena said:
Porman said:
if she wouldn't have normal sex, or any sort of intercourse that doesn't involve fecal matter, i would leave

lol anything that doesnt involve things going in or coming out of my rear end, No scratching, pulling hair etc, and no urinating. Everything else is fair game lol.

No light scratching?! WHat?? lol

sloth4urluv said:
K, ill keep that in mind.

Keep this in mined also, Ben & Jerry ice cream ;)

Hay, if your gonna keep ice cream then you might as well go with the good stuff.

Naleena said:
Bluey said:
I mean sex is a funny thing. What can turn one person off well be another persons altermatt fantasy. I mean if you don't ask you don't get. But asking is fine but if then you say no he should had not carried on about it.

Well, two people could negotiate...lol The person could say, "While #2 is totally out of the question, I would consider #1 as long as you clean it up....RFLMAO!!!!

Rule#8 Don't get stuck with the clean up.

This,

Not necessary Rule#8 but that would be a boners lol

EveWasFramed said:
OK, you said "if they ask you to do something offensive and nauseating"
hmm...not much offends or nauseates me, as far as sex. No fecal matter or urine, thanks. And what is "normal sex?" Normal for whom...lol? :p
And you said that the person "insists" that you go along with his or her fetish...
NO ONE is going to make me do anything I don't want to do.
Now, having said all this, if I was really interested in the person, then I would try my very best to come to some kind of mutually satisfying alternative. :D Sex is something that supossed to be fun and pleasurable, not demeaning and nauseating. There's nothing wrong with choosing NOT to be with a person, if they can't meet your needs, whatever the need may be. So, in a case like this, I think BOTH parties should get dressed and go their merry way. :p

Well I agree with you on almost everything. I enjoy every minute of sex.........that's of course if I get some lmao, and not much offends me.....except paraphilia. I find paraphiliac sex to be very sick and offensive. Paraphilia
In this specific incident, the person described was asking for a type of paraphiliac sex.

EveWasFramed said:
Porman said:
Naleena said:
Porman said:

No light scratching?! WHat?? lol

Lol light scratching is alright, just no drawing blood. Same with biting, tho i like a light nibble on my ear =P

Lonesome Crow said:
sloth4urluv said:
what if its your first time and you dont know that its not normal?

What do mean ???
Of course it's normal...didn't you know ?
You alway gotta have ice cream in the frigg...just incase you need it to meet women's needs.lol
Why do you think people say "with a cherry of top" all the time ?

RFLMAO!!! Your bad, Lonesome Crow! Bad boy! lol

Lonesome Crow said:
Oh god...No., I hate it when people wanna mix food and sex, especially processed food.

Would pop rocks be considered food?
PopRocks.jpg

DayvanCowboy said:
Option (b).

First its skat. Than its going to be piss and skat and some other things I can't really mention on this board so I'll just stop there.

That is similar to what I would tell the person.

***scratches head*** What?

Naleena said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Oh god...No., I hate it when people wanna mix food and sex, especially processed food.

PopRocks.jpg

Depends on where it's gonna pop. Taste the explosion is a great line lmao.
Ok, I am bad. :p

Naleena said:
Lonesome Crow said:

PopRocks.jpg

Lmao! That's one way to pop a cherry!

well considering my ex's name is Sherri..
I get cherry on top all de time.
Cherry taste pretty good with wip cream.
I was really into cherry for a while there.
Yeah those cherry explosions taste okay.

ClosetGeek said:
Well I agree with you on almost everything. I enjoy every minute of sex.........that's of course if I get some lmao, and not much offends me.....except paraphilia. I find paraphiliac sex to be very sick and offensive. Paraphilia
In this specific incident, the person described was asking for a type of paraphiliac sex.

Hi everyone. My name is Naleena and I am a closet Paraphiliac. I've been one for years. I have hid it from my friends, my family, and my co-workers. It started out as a dare and everyone was doing it.
I gave in and that's when I had my first taste of "stimulants." I became a totally different person. My boyfriend couldn't recognize me anymore. I was Dr. Jekyll to the outside world and Mrs. Hyde in the bedroom. Paraphilia changed my life forever. I have hooked some unsuspecting people on my addictions and others have run away once they found out. If only I had known! (I would have started much earlier) What can I say? I am a slave to it (or can be depending on the person...lol) I would hide and use paraphilia. At first it seemed ok. I thought I could handle it but, now I have come to the realization that I can't. I am an addict. It's gotten out of hand (pun intended). I can never go back to being a "regualr" person. The lies (from role playing) the money I use to buy paraphilia, the late nights looking behind me to see if I'll get caught (and hoping I will)- all of this has become my addiction. I find myself thinking about it, wanting to do more, more, more! Oh God, I don't think I can quit! I can't stand the thought of being without my fix (stock pile of toys) that I keep hiden away. No one wants to be around a paraphiliac. **sniff sniff** It's no fun being a paraphiliac because a lot of times when you use, you use alone. Ok, I need a hug now. **giggles**

Latest posts

Back