If you are faced with this situation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If the person you are dating proposes something nauseting first time you have sex

• you put on your pants/skirts and leave

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • you put on your pants/skirts and discuss how this does not fit you

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • you stay and put up with it

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Naleena said:
ClosetGeek said:
Well I agree with you on almost everything. I enjoy every minute of sex.........that's of course if I get some lmao, and not much offends me.....except paraphilia. I find paraphiliac sex to be very sick and offensive. Paraphilia
In this specific incident, the person described was asking for a type of paraphiliac sex.

Hi everyone. My name is Naleena and I am a closet Paraphiliac. I've been one for years. I have hid it from my friends, my family, and my co-workers. It started out as a dare and everyone was doing it.
I gave in and that's when I had my first taste of "stimulants." I became a totally different person. My boyfriend couldn't recognize me anymore. I was Dr. Jekyll to the outside world and Mrs. Hyde in the bedroom. Paraphilia changed my life forever. I have hooked some unsuspecting people on my addictions and others have run away once they found out. If only I had known! (I would have started much earlier) What can I say? I am a slave to it (or can be depending on the person...lol) I would hide and use paraphilia. At first it seemed ok. I thought I could handle it but, now I have come to the realization that I can't. I am an addict. It's gotten out of hand (pun intended). I can never go back to being a "regualr" person. The lies (from role playing) the money I use to buy paraphilia, the late nights looking behind me to see if I'll get caught (and hoping I will)- all of this has become my addiction. I find myself thinking about it, wanting to do more, more, more! Oh God, I don't think I can quit! I can't stand the thought of being without my fix (stock pile of toys) that I keep hiden away. No one wants to be around a paraphiliac. **sniff sniff** It's no fun being a paraphiliac because a lot of times when you use, you use alone. Ok, I need a hug now. **giggles**

bbbwwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaa OMGROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

EveWasFramed said:
Naleena said:
ClosetGeek said:
Well I agree with you on almost everything. I enjoy every minute of sex.........that's of course if I get some lmao, and not much offends me.....except paraphilia. I find paraphiliac sex to be very sick and offensive. Paraphilia
In this specific incident, the person described was asking for a type of paraphiliac sex.

Hi everyone. My name is Naleena and I am a closet Paraphiliac. I've been one for years. I have hid it from my friends, my family, and my co-workers. It started out as a dare and everyone was doing it.
I gave in and that's when I had my first taste of "stimulants." I became a totally different person. My boyfriend couldn't recognize me anymore. I was Dr. Jekyll to the outside world and Mrs. Hyde in the bedroom. Paraphilia changed my life forever. I have hooked some unsuspecting people on my addictions and others have run away once they found out. If only I had known! (I would have started much earlier) What can I say? I am a slave to it (or can be depending on the person...lol) I would hide and use paraphilia. At first it seemed ok. I thought I could handle it but, now I have come to the realization that I can't. I am an addict. It's gotten out of hand (pun intended). I can never go back to being a "regualr" person. The lies (from role playing) the money I use to buy paraphilia, the late nights looking behind me to see if I'll get caught (and hoping I will)- all of this has become my addiction. I find myself thinking about it, wanting to do more, more, more! Oh God, I don't think I can quit! I can't stand the thought of being without my fix (stock pile of toys) that I keep hiden away. No one wants to be around a paraphiliac. **sniff sniff** It's no fun being a paraphiliac because a lot of times when you use, you use alone. Ok, I need a hug now. **giggles**

bbbwwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaa OMGROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back