If you could be invisible for a day; what would you do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would creepily spy on people!
Also, visit amusement parks, go on train adventures, whisper in people's ears and get free ice cream.

Actually. Evewasframed inspired me to do something better. I would steal America's launch codes for their nuclear defense & release them towards Russia and start a nuclear war. End everyone including myself.

Ha.

Sixtyten said:
Actually. Evewasframed inspired me to do something better. I would steal America's launch codes for their nuclear defense & release them towards Russia and start a nuclear war. End everyone including myself.

Ha.

Yikes! :O lol, I didn't need to know that I inspired such!!! :p

EveWasFramed said:
Sixtyten said:

Ha.

Yeah, from eating a sandwich to destroying the world. Who would've thunk it.

figure out a way to be invisible forever, a way to control it. then assasinate all the rich upper class corrupt politicians. then hitch free rides everywhere, taking free food, living off the streets, AND BE INVISIBLE, and help the poor of course. id be rich as hell.

SighX99 said:
figure out a way to be invisible forever, a way to control it. then assasinate all the rich upper class corrupt politicians. then hitch free rides everywhere, taking free food, living off the streets, AND BE INVISIBLE, and help the poor of course. id be rich as hell.

While your assasinating people and walking around with all that money, could you pick up a gallon of milk for me and drop it off on your way home? **giggles** Thanks for replying Sighx99 :)

Sixtyten said:
EveWasFramed said:
Sixtyten said:

Ha.

Yeah, from eating a sandwich to destroying the world. Who would've thunk it.

Thats the kind of thinking that happens to men who leave up the toilet seat...lol **Giggles** (in reference to another post)
I think you would be more suited for world domination.

i would also steal some videogames, maybe rob a bank, just a little take out four or five hundred dollars.

and i would haunt people and pull down their pants in public and play tricks on them until they have themselves commited muhahahahah XD

I would sneek into Exxon-Mobil's main office and transfer all thier profits to an account to help all the homeless and hungry.

Then I would have a sandwich. (Tuna I think) and maybe some ice cream too.

Oh...boy....rob somebody of course...get some more free things....from stores only if they became invisible in my hands too lol....

i am a very bad person....

evanescencefan91 said:
i would also steal some videogames, maybe rob a bank, just a little take out four or five hundred dollars.
hehehe....at least im not the only one....

oh, and maybe spy on peple.....in a bad way ..lol

Head straight for the ladies dressing room at the puplic bath house of couse

What, am I the only pervert on this forum?

Jeremi said:

There could be some things in that room you would not want to see.
:p

Jeremi said:

They might not mind it even if you aren't invisible...lol Your really handsome, you know. I love your hair. Just an observation, nothing more.

Naleena said:
Jeremi said:

They might not mind it even if you aren't invisible...lol Your really handsome, you know. I love your hair. Just an observation, nothing more.

lol, Naleena, "You're really handsome, you know. I love your hair. Just an observation, nothing more" equals "Dude, you're HOT, but that's not a come-on." rofl@ Naleena

Latest posts

Back