If you could be invisible for a day; what would you do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naleena said:
Jeremi said:
Head straight for the ladies dressing room at the puplic bath house of couse

What, am I the only pervert on this forum?

They might not mind it even if you aren't invisible...lol Your really handsome, you know. I love your hair. Just an observation, nothing more.

Aww, thanks. That's very kind of you to say ^^

EveWasFramed said:
Naleena said:
Jeremi said:

They might not mind it even if you aren't invisible...lol Your really handsome, you know. I love your hair. Just an observation, nothing more.

lol, Naleena, "You're really handsome, you know. I love your hair. Just an observation, nothing more" equals "Dude, you're HOT, but that's not a come-on." rofl@ Naleena

You found me out, Eve...lol On a scale of 1 to 10, I think he's an 20 but, way too young to go there...lol ; )

Naleena said:
EveWasFramed said:
Naleena said:
Jeremi said:

lol, Naleena, "You're really handsome, you know. I love your hair. Just an observation, nothing more" equals "Dude, you're HOT, but that's not a come-on." rofl@ Naleena

You found me out, Eve...lol On a scale of 1 to 10, I think he's an 20 but, way too young to go there...lol ; )

lol, who says you're too old for young hotness, Nal??:p

I would probably play tricks on people. I would spy on important political figures to see if I can uncover a conspiracy. lol

Move objects around to convince people they had a poltergeist. Fear the floating lamp. Bwahahaha.
Ok, so I'm easily amused.

Steel said:
Move objects around to convince people they had a poltergeist. Fear the floating lamp. Bwahahaha.

Well, that makes you easy, but does it make you cheap?

EveWasFramed said:
Steel said:

Well, it would be a shame to be one without the other, wouldn't it? lol

Steel said:
EveWasFramed said:
Steel said:

Well, it would be a shame to be one without the other, wouldn't it? lol

heh, so it would.

I'm not sure if I would rather be invisible or MORE visible. I already feel a little invisbile out in the world as it is. Maybe it would be nicer to get more noticed for a day?

Plus, if invisible, it would be very hard to get seated at a restaurant, go to the doctors or ask someone for directions.

Also, if you're invisible, can you see yourself? I don't know the rules of invisibility. Wouldn't it be kind of annoying not to be able to see your own hands or feet? And are your clothes also invisible? Or do you have to be naked to be completely invisible? That sounds chilly and inconvenient, not to mention if it wears off at an inopportune moment.

I think I'll stay visible for the moment. This was far more complicated than I thought. :D

Latest posts

Back