If you could change one single aspect of your characteristics, what would that be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd change my life.
Or rather my bank account. That way I could change my life.

I would like to learn how to share my enthusiasm a little more. I always look miserable, and have difficulty speaking up when I am excited about something.

I had someone approach me last night and say "I am so happy to see you!" I was happy to see them too, but I don't express it outwardly as much as I feel it.

Maybe I should just play poker.

I'm too easily aggravated. I've never been physically violent towards anybody (not that I could be with my bony stature) but, yeah, the slightest thing pisses me off. I'd be lucky to live past sixty the way my stress levels are.

To be more grateful.

hewhowalksalone said:
I'm too easily aggravated.  I've never been physically violent towards anybody (not that I could be with my bony stature) but, yeah, the slightest thing pisses me off.  I'd be lucky to live past sixty the way my stress levels are.

Wow.. That really puts things in perspective  :D
To be lucky to live past 60 the way stress levels are.. I think thats something we can all improve. I have never considered what my 60 yr old self would be like LOL, maybe sitting by fireplace with cats and yarn XD

I'd probably be living on my own, or living with my brother because I can't afford to live on my own. lol.

I would have taken better care of my skin and finished school

Latest posts

Back