If you could hop in the car and go anywhere...

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the weird thing, anywhere always seems like a pretty cool place, that is untill I get there, I might enjoy myself for a while but pretty soon I want to go back here, except I'm always here and would rather go anywhere than be here, unless i'm already there ofcourse then I mostly just want to come back here...

I'd guess I would go shopping, I like shopping

TheRealCallie said:
AmytheTemperamental said:

Phantom of the Opera is near me right now.  C'mon, we'll go :D

Would you mind a third person joining?,I know i'm far away in London but I love Phantom,it's my favourite musical and seen it three times,even been to the opera house in Paris (yes I know,i'm obsessed  :(  ) 

It was an amazing experience,I had waited years to go,we weren't allowed to go down to the labyrinth but they did have the big staircase and the chandelier.

I would drive down to Indiana and then into Kentucky as well to see the relatives that I haven't seen in a very long time.

Banff, AB

I miss having a good ski run, seeing the mountains and nature, and just grabbing a hot chocolate and cozying up near the fireplace.

I wish I had done more of these trips when I was younger and had more free time.

I'd drive to Ashclyst Forest and spend a couple of days painting the ancient trees (bare-branched at this time of year), then I'd drive down to Stover Country Park and paint the large chestnut trees in the deep, dark woods.

I'd go... anywhere, preferably somewhere far away, since I like being on the way somewhere :D

Latest posts

Back