If you could make one rule for love, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
As the old saying goes, there are no rules in love and war. If you could change that by making one universal love rule that all human beings should follow, what would your rule be?

Never lie.

(Not including white lies - like when someone asks you if they look fat or something.)

Katia said:
Unacceptance said:
Stockholm's Syndrome ftw.

Wow lol. I kinda like that - but what does ftw mean?

It's a term gamers and other types of geeks use, it means "For the Win" kind of a way to say something trumps all other things or that we think it rules.

Unacceptance said:
Stockholm's Syndrome ftw.

LOL!!! That is too funny! I think that one is already on the books for some folks. Don't know if I would want it to be a universal law...lol

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response sometimes seen in an abducted hostage, in which the hostage shows signs of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger (or at least risk) in which he has been placed. The syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg, Stockholm, Sweden, in which the bank robbers held bank employees hostage from August 23 to August 28 in 1973. In this case, the victims became emotionally attached to their victimizers, and even defended their captors after they were freed from their six-day ordeal. The term Stockholm Syndrome was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the robbery, and referred to the syndrome in a news broadcast.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Actually I wont to be told am good in bed even if I was not lol So I have no problem with little white lies :shy:

For her to stay faithfull would be my only rule :)

Latest posts

Back