If you could make one rule for love, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost said:
Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse > friends

I actually strongly disagree with this.

I think a person should hold important to them what is important to them... if the person on the other side of the relationship doesn't appreciate this about that person then they should get out of the relationship.

jales said:
everyone would show love in the same way.

That would be great, it would make love a lot easier wouldn't it:)

I would change the fact that guys have to initiate everything, if a girl likes a guy she would just tell him instead of everyone second guessing themselves

Lol nevermore. Yes i agree ..would be nice if any sex xould say if they like someone.
But you know i have a feeling if there was no pressure on guys they would never be the ones to say it

i also like this rule...

Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse > friends

i really hate the boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse > friends thing

i mean... i HATE that

if a significant other doesn't want to prioritize in this way and you don't appreciate that... then get out of the relationship... this really sounds like some controlling obsessive clingy stuff...

New rule. From now on, all my significant others will be inflatable. They never have a headache and don't eat my doughnuts. And they fold away neatly in my closet.:p

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
New rule. From now on, all my significant others will be inflatable. They never have a headache and don't eat my doughnuts. And they fold away neatly in my closet.:p

but... they aren't warm...

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

Just don't forget the puncture repair kit.

hey at first i thought you liked the rule...i'm sorry

i read wrong
But yes. I know some people dont see it this way. And your point is valid..not everyone should see it this way.

Some of us need it to be this way though

Papabear said:
i really hate the boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse > friends thing

i mean... i HATE that

if a significant other doesn't want to prioritize in this way and you don't appreciate that... then get out of the relationship... this really sounds like some controlling obsessive clingy stuff...

Rule #1 . I make all the rules :p
Rule #2. Follow rule #1
Rule #3. wash, rainse, and repeat.....

Latest posts

Back