If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I play the violin and also piano. I agreed to be in an recital next month & I'll be playing two solo violin pieces. I'm about ready to pee myself with anxiety :p

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
I play the violin and also piano. I agreed to be in an recital next month & I'll be playing two solo violin pieces. I'm about ready to pee myself with anxiety :p

Teresa

Oh wow thats great. Good luck with it :) I do own a violin but I think its a very bad make or at least a very basic one. I adore it though. I would love to learn to play it but I'd never be able to afford lessons or anything. :(

Since I was a kid, one of my biggest dreams has been to be able to play guitar or drums, but for a bunch of reasons the dream hasn't come true yet. I still dream of buying a guitar and learning to play.

For some reason, when I first spotted this title, I thought it said: "If your dog could play any instrument, what would it be?", and now I can't stop laughing or thinking about it. I also feel compelled to answer both those questions now.

If my dog could play any instrument, I think it would be a cello.
If I could play any instrument, it would be the harp or the piano - I can't decide.

i already play guitar drums and bass im happy with those :)

i love the sound of a saxofoon though, but i wouldnt want to play it.

would like to be able to sing a little better.
i still sound like a litte boy :p

acoustic guitar

i used to play fairly well, but life happened

"............and life commanded...........thou shalt have no hobbies.........thou shalt simply work.........."

The only thing I ever tried to play was the acoustic guitar. I sucked. Though I can play one thing on the keyboard. Uk people will know it as "that tune from the hovis advert".

Guitar, because I used to love writing lyrics. I had the tune in my head, but I just did not have the musical talent to make it into music.

I play the guitar, piano and compose/transpose music. Am also in a band who gig very regularly and have other projects too. For people who really wish to learn... Lessons can be good (but it depends on the teacher to such a large extent) I think it is more about being pointed in the right direction as there is so much material out there in books or on the web.

If anyone does want to start learning I can certainly help point you in the right direction if it is to do with guitar or music theory.

ShybutHi said:
I play the guitar, piano and compose/transpose music. Am also in a band who gig very regularly and have other projects too. For people who really wish to learn... Lessons can be good (but it depends on the teacher to such a large extent) I think it is more about being pointed in the right direction as there is so much material out there in books or on the web.

If anyone does want to start learning I can certainly help point you in the right direction if it is to do with guitar or music theory.

I was terrible at guitar. I would love violin lessons but I have this thing that they would be very expensive and the teacher would be scary!

Latest posts

Back