If you had one year to live, how would you live your life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will be happy alteast i know now how long left i will be alone before its over :D
i will take as much loans of banks possible !! :D
and take a trip around the world and spread my sperm all around earth !!

i would get drunk everyday, eat all the fatty foods i like and stop weight training. Maybe experiment with a few drugs too haha

If I could choose it totally

My bf and I would put our problems behind us and just be happy making the most of what we have with each other. We'd spend the year laughing, loving and being grateful for the time, and feel blessed to have each other to share it with. Then I could go happy and emotionally fulfilled, and he could go on with some wonderful memories to hold close.

If I had to go through it without him, or having that chance of at least one year of being truly happy.. I think I'd just hope time passed quick

Work as much as possible and put as much away for the people I care about (even if they don't really care about me.)

I like Ire's idea too. ;)

Impossible to tell unless I actually fell into such a situation (and I do NOT want to), but I would like to think that the first thing I will do is go and get some nice sleep (yes I am sleepy right now).

If at all possible, I would spend it with someone I love. I don't care what we do together. Cooking, talking, watching movies, traveling, snuggling, being naughty... :p

mintymint said:
If at all possible, I would spend it with someone I love. I don't care what we do together. Cooking, talking, watching movies, traveling, snuggling, being naughty... :p

(hello)

I would get married to myself and then get a divorce and only see myself at weekends...I'd open up a shop that sells nothing and wouldn't let anyone in..I'd move to a cottage in the middle of the woods..I would kill my obsession of finding love and have two cats both called Moogie...and then..in the middle of the night...I'd creep into the town square and write on the walls in big red letters."I may be dead soon,but I'll be back you ******* WANKERS!"..and then leave a statue of me that burns forever..After that I'd probably just go home and smoke cigarettes with a cuppa tea..

Mike Moose said:
I would get married to myself and then get a divorce and only see myself at weekends...I'd open up a shop that sells nothing and wouldn't let anyone in..I'd move to a cottage in the middle of the woods..I would kill my obsession of finding love and have two cats both called Moogie...and then..in the middle of the night...I'd creep into the town square and write on the walls in big red letters."I may be dead soon,but I'll be back you ******* WANKERS!"..and then leave a statue of me that burns forever..After that I'd probably just go home and smoke cigarettes with a cuppa tea..

Ok, so what would you do with the remaining 364 days? :p

Badjedidude said:
Mike Moose said:

Ok, so what would you do with the remaining 364 days? :p
I would camp out on the grounds of my local dairy..and every morning I'd wake up and see how milk is handled and prepared for delivery.

You should legally change the names of your thumbs to Twiddledee and Twiddledum, and if they ever act up on you just sit on them (un)

Badjedidude said:
^^^ Out of sheer curiosity, what IS the world record? :p

I can find some obscure, fourteenth-hand report of over twenty hours. Hmmm. I may have to find some more records with which to fill up my year....

I'd play with my kids more often, finish my novel, paint my masterpiece, and have sex whenever I felt like it. I'd also not worry about how calorie-laden my risotto is and just eat it with no sense of shame.

Latest posts

Back