If you took me for a walk, where would we go?

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ringwood said:
Rodent said:
'The Divide'...I enjoy desolate and empty places.

11ieno9.jpg

Not quite empty....but I'll go there with you. Tunnelers beware. :D

Rodent said:
ringwood said:
Not quite empty....but I'll go there with you. Tunnelers beware. :D

Ah, another seasoned courier. ;)
You'll come along well prepared then. That's good, cause we'll dive right into the worst corners of this neighborhood. :p

21lqtmr.jpg

Just let me grab my gear and bodyguard :cool:

In the morning? Are you serious? Maybe only to a land of my dreams:D If it were an evening, or night, though...

We would walk up to the orchards behind my house about sunset. On clear evenings the lights of the valley are enchanting. Mt Wilson can be seen as blinking red light. The place I grew up is in that valley. I could tell you so many stories of places we could see.

We can walk around the lake my dad has a cottage on. :) but we have to walk the doggies with us.

Down by the river, where it runs through town. It's officially called "Lady Bird Lake" but, in reality, it's the Colorado River. This time of year we would see a few canoeists, kayakers, & SUP paddlers leaving the docks for their fun on the water. Depending on which side of the river we were on, we might run into some Black man (or couple) fishing off a dock, with a bucket for whatever they catch. Think lots of low twisted trees, water plants, dirt paths for the joggers. And I would listen to your life story as we walked.

Mr.YellowCat said:
In the morning? Are you serious? Maybe only to a land of my dreams:D If it were an evening, or night, though...

Lol. I don't like walking around at night. Too many drunks in this part :p
Rosewood said:
We would walk up to the orchards behind my house about sunset. On clear evenings the lights of the valley are enchanting. Mt Wilson can be seen as blinking red light. The place I grew up is in that valley. I could tell you so many stories of places we could see.

I would love to hear those stories! It's always nice to hear about people's memories of where they grew up.

Nicolelt said:
We can walk around the lake my dad has a cottage on. :) but we have to walk the doggies with us.

Ofcourse! Looks beautiful :)

MTrip said:
Down by the river, where it runs through town. It's officially called "Lady Bird Lake" but, in reality, it's the Colorado River. This time of year we would see a few canoeists, kayakers, & SUP paddlers leaving the docks for their fun on the water. Depending on which side of the river we were on, we might run into some Black man (or couple) fishing off a dock, with a bucket for whatever they catch. Think lots of low twisted trees, water plants, dirt paths for the joggers. And I would listen to your life story as we walked.

That sounds amazing. I think I would be more enthusiastic about sharing my story in that type of surrounding :)

painter said:
Start off in the woods near Nant Yr Arian lake

313_34799341494_5706_n.jpg

313_34799331494_5058_n.jpg

Head through the mountains

313_34799346494_6046_n.jpg

230798_8189826494_7883_n.jpg

408914_10150670930026495_1064576399_n.jpg

227417_7417921494_3041_n.jpg

Then beer and food

9361451027_69249c7dc0_z.jpg

This, my dear, sounds like an amazing walk :cool:

I know it might be quite impossible for us to visit all these places at the same time but let's say I have a private jet :D

Okay for starters we could take a walk on this beach here

nature-landscapes_widewallpaper_tropical-beach_18763.jpg

We could walk and talk a bit till noon then we could have a picnic with homemade sandwiches. After that our lovely private jet would take us to this place
Romantic_Venice_Wallpaper_osmrh.jpg

where we could enjoy the beautiful lights of Venice on a gondola. As soon as night sets they fly us to paris and we eat something :D
9-Dinner-in-Paris-with-Eiffel-view_webwk.jpg

I've always been a beach guy so I guess we'll go to the beach early in the morning or late at night for a walk

Through the glaciers and volcanos of Iceland, to the waterfalls and auroras, on a horse.

Rosebolt said:
Through the glaciers and volcanos of Iceland, to the waterfalls and auroras, on a horse.

A flying horse? :)

I want to go to Iceland one day, it's beautiful.

painter said:
Rosebolt said:

A flying horse? :)

I want to go to Iceland one day, it's beautiful.

Iceland looks beautiful from my tv :D :p Wish to pass by there before I'm dead :p

Latest posts

Back