If you took me for a walk, where would we go?

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about the Teton Crest Trail. It's more of a hike, but totally worth it. Would you go? :)

07_31_2012_800x533.jpg

lake.jpg

Edward W said:
40 miles!!!! :eek:

Sorry, I'd have to do a 'Top Gear' and drive it instead! :p

You split it up into 3 or 4 days at least. So its like a camping/hiking trip. 40 miles in one day would be nearly impossible lol. It's not so bad if you split it up.

AmytheTemperamental said:
It's that time of year again :D Let's walk

I'd take you to the Pali. Bring your camera and don't wear a hat. It gets windy there. And it could rain at a moment's notice. But it is worth it.

[video=youtube] I would take you to one of my most favorite places..E.C. Manning Provincial Park.

Well, It depends entirely on time. If It is early morning then, Lake view when Sun is still hasn't risen and fog is still present. No one to disturb. A calm and peaceful time. And for other time it's different.

[video=youtube]

. . ...and watch the one after that, if you'd like. It's lovely and cool out on the Lake. :)

Gallia steamer ship Schiller Lucerne Uri Lake Lucerne Steam Swiss Lucerne Lake Rigi

(Raddampfer Gallia Schiller Schiff Stadt Luzern Uri Vierwaldstättersee Steam Swiss Lucerne Lake Rigi)

TheRealCallie said:
Summer walks, eh?

How about a nice walk in....HELL :D

Oh that is just cruel in this weather.^

I will take you on a nice mountain hike near a creek that's not all touristy like Banff.

Latest posts

Back