if you're a romantic?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackfire

Reaction score
some of my fiends have a hard time expressing themselves and getting their points across to their girlfriends... but I feel that they can make it happen they just need to do something that their mouths cant... actions speak louder than words... so im gonna ask anyone who reads this (and if u have the time)... to post; like this: if you're a romantic, what would u do to get the person you want's attention? and then answer...
hint: try thinking outside the box a little...

Big white horse, suit of armour,ride up and sweep the fair Maiden off her feet! Pledge my undying love,and my life to her!

gabriel20 said:
Big white horse, suit of armour,ride up and sweep the fair Maiden off her feet! Pledge my undying love,and my life to her!

*swoon*

Hahaha :D

gabriel20 said:

I've done that, only to be shoved off the horse by the fair maiden....

From a female perspective, a bag of Snickers with almonds would do for me.

... I'm not a romantic person.

I endured a relationship with a girl about 10 years ago. When we first met, I went to kiss her, and she turned away. i figured I was being a bit too bold, so i brushed it off. But she never wanted to kiss. I was lucky if she give a 'lil peck on my check - the dreaded "auntie" kiss which was a childhood torment.
I asked her why she didn't want to kiss me, as it made me feel like crap, plus it absolutely is a must to get my motor runnin'. She replied that she hated kissing - it was gross. She never kissed her exBF. since we got along great at first, I figured I'd just deal with it. But it festered into other problems.
If she's not into touch / kiss/ and at least a bit of romance, forget it.

*raises her hand..

Absolutely hopeless romantic wears her heart on her sleeve.. I would say chocolate dipped strawberries with champagne infused cherries.. Whilst sitting on the couch feeding each other and well *edited for being shy*

simply sitting on the porch, watching the sunset while sipping on a sarsaparilla...

or my fav...taking a drive through the mountains during autumn...ahhhhhhh

Latest posts

Back