I'll just give it a try.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loneliness

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Mindaugas. I just want to love somebody, but I can't love right now.. Or maybe I never could. Ehh, buy me, I'm pretty cheap.

So you can't love but you want to be loved? I have the opposite problem. It never occurred to me that someone who doesn't love still wants love. It doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to be loved if you don't feel love for someone? What could it bring you but something you're indifferent towards (something you don't love or in other words want or appreciate or feel anything for)?

oopsiedoop said:
So you can't love but you want to be loved? I have the opposite problem. It never occurred to me that someone who doesn't love still wants love. It doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to be loved if you don't feel love for someone? What could it bring you but something you're indifferent towards (something you don't love or in other words want or appreciate or feel anything for)?

I simply remember how good it felt when I used to love..
..Later stuff changed a bit. :/
I'm lost, and I think that love might help me to get my grip back.

BTW, I don't know a thing.. >.< I'm just guessing..

Wecome Mindaugas, welcome to the forum. :)

Don't be too hard on yourself. There are many good people here, so get to know them by interacting on threads and sharing anything you might have. Friends soon come your way after you become established here; I know that for myself. And you never know, but love might come to you from one of them. There is always hope. Never give up.

Anna Mouse

Latest posts

Back