I'm 22 and can't even get a 16 year old girl to date me. I feel so pathetic.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try being 22, hot, with thousands of men at your feet begging for you, but you can only pick one... preferably much older with a large life insurance pay out... okay I'm joking, but honestlyyyyy this title is triggering meee lol so im gonna post until it disappears. Dont mind meee.

What I meant was, you really seem to enjoy picking fault with people in here. I'm pretty sure that's considered old news though, and I'm stating the obvious.

Try being 22, hot, with thousands of men at your feet begging for you, but you can only pick one... preferably much older with a large life insurance pay out... okay I'm joking, but honestlyyyyy this title is triggering meee lol so im gonna post until it disappears. Dont mind meee.
@CenotaphGirl is secretly a economic genious lol :ROFLMAO:
Dubious perhaps, but undeniably efficient.

So I read this post and although it was posted back in 2017, some of it has kind of struck a familiar cord with me, and since people have been replying recently I thought that I might as well chip in with my thoughts.

Firstly, while a lot of focus was on age, as some have already said there is a deeper issue hiding here, but just to address the matter of age, while the age gap itself I would have no real concern with, back in 2017 when it was originally posted I would have had concerns with the ages themselves and can understand why others would have done too. Since five years have past and you are now both adults I would have no issues at all with either of your ages now. (I totally get this problem has probably long gone now or resolved itself though).

I do get where you were coming from, I worked with someone for many years that I grow attracted too, for a number of different reasons, they took an interest in me, took time out there day to talk to me, they noticed when I was down and not my normal happy little self, and most of all they just accepted me for me. My day was always brighter waking up knowing that it would be spent with them, even though we were working.

Deep down I knew that nothing was ever going to come of it, (they already had another half / kids and I wasn't going to mess with that) and it was just their friendly nature. Like you, I have never been on a date, held hands, or kissed etc, but I guess that sometimes when we want or need something so very much, we can see things that aren't there.

I guest that the other thing that didn't help my situation was the fact that they quite often used to come in to work hiding the bruises from their other half, which really kind of got to me even more. Why do people knock each other around, and why do people stay with people that do? I guess that's a whole other forum post.

You think you have it rough, just the other day I was at the school bus stop talking with a girl. She wouldn't even get into my truck and let me drive her to school. WTH! ****! What's this world coming too? Ha! Ha!

You think you have it rough, just the other day I was at the school bus stop talking with a girl. She wouldn't even get into my truck and let me drive her to school. WTH! ****! What's this world coming too? Ha! Ha!
You're supposed to ride the driver, not the other way around 😁

Okay I think we're done here that's enough. Shouldn't have to constantly remind people about name calling, insulting each other, bickering, offensive remarks, inappropriate remarks, etc. You're adults, think before you post and ask yourself, is this appropriate to post, is my remark or attempt at humour a bit too much? Most likely the answer should be YES and you shouldn't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back