I'm always mostly alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WallflowerGirl83 said:
Yeah I had anxiety issues during school and got picked on cause I was different. Always very shy and quiet, nice and everyone pounced on me. It was very strange indeed, I used to go home crying and wondering what's wrong with me? Why do people pick on me? :(

I also remembered my mum told me that I also came back home crying when I got bullied at school in my younger days. But I dont really recalled it myself. Probably a sign of old age.

@perfanoff: I tried manning up, and it got me even less than I have now. I tried not putting myself down and people just laughed and put me down.

Cute though, I think it is funny how telling a guy to man up is perfectly acceptable. I plan on manning up and dying when my cat dies. So man up and pray that she doesn't soon.

Then maybe make it so people have nothing to laugh at you for.

The inference you've made out of your experience is wrong.

And, I'd rather die than have live without dignity.

@perfanoff: People laugh at me because I have something in my Genes that makes me a loser. No matter what I do people will always be able to sense or see it and know I am just pretending to be worth something so I have given up.

I really hope my cat dies soon so I can just die and free up the space and resources.

Why do you have to PRETEND to be worth something instead of actually working to make yourself KNOW that you are of worth?

If you are able to help a specific person or humanity in general, I feel that any person like that is worth something.

@perfanoff: I have to pretend because by societies standards I am worth WAY more than most of the garbage that seems to be much more socially successful. So there is clearly something wrong with my physical being that makes people not like me.

Hey Wallflower - I completely understand what you're feeling and I'm in such a similar situation.

If you'd like to chat with me please do because I think we both need a friend right now :)

@perfanoff: Read my Signature ^_^. I have been hitting the gym at least 5 days a week for the past 3 years. I do not really care to socialize at the gym. I am there to workout.

Sometimes it is hard and tough to be lonely, that's why I'm usually stuck surfing the internet or even do anything alone. I even crave to talk to someone too. I'm kinda stuck with talking to people online now, but I find that it's usually better since you can some what remain anonymous.

Everyone has a right to be who they are. This is a supporting place. I'm not getting on anyone but understand how people feel. And please do not bother to yell back at me. I'm not looking for a fight. AFrozenSoul I hope you find happiness, I really do.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Everyone has a right to be who they are. This is a supporting place. I'm not getting on anyone but understand how people feel. And please do not bother to yell back at me. I'm not looking for a fight. AFrozenSoul I hope you find happiness, I really do.
I will find... uhhh well something.... not feeling is basically happiness right?

I had a read through this thread, and there's not really much more I can contribute but...

Basically I feel pretty much exactly the same as all the things you mentioned in the opener here... I've also grown apart from most people I knew at school and college.. and I've become somehow so unconfident in myself. The funny thing is... I never used to have any social troubles at all when I was at school, and I never used to lack self confidence! And I don't know how or why these things started happening xD But over the past few years, I've definitely started noticing this in myself and now I'm like... when did this happen? : D

Close friends are really important... as an extremely closed and private person, I understand the hurt in losing someone that you previously could trust everything in... because they are so valuable to you =x. I'm sure that you will find it! : )

AFrozenSoul said:
@perfanoff: Read my Signature ^_^. I have been hitting the gym at least 5 days a week for the past 3 years. I do not really care to socialize at the gym. I am there to workout.

So seems like you've got your aims in check! Fitness is also really good for feeling good with yourself I feel, like the whole feeling of having your muscles pumped up and all that :)

Just keep going. :) Don't let people tell you what's right or wrong. Your entitled to your own opinion. And hold nothing against anyone. Babbling on here I know. Just keep walking on! I believe in happiness but I know everyone thinks differently. :)

Yeah i cant believe how similar your story is to my life. It really sucks so much being alone and to have nobody that we can cuddle with,or love.:(

Yeah it's heartbreaking. I'm here if you need a friend to talk too. No one should suffer alone. :)

That's very sweet! :D I'm glad you're offering too, people need to know that it's okay to talk about their pain. :)

Latest posts

Back