I'm Andy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not entirely precisely sure how I came upon this site, but after about an hour of lurking around, I figured it's as good a place to try to make some friends. So...

I'm Andy. 25 yrs old living in Michigan. I'm really into music, though I don't play any instruments. Beatles, Zeppelin, Hendrix are my all time favorites, Cake, Sublime and Nirvana are my more modern favorites. I like sports, both watching and playing. Pretty excited for baseball to be getting underway. I like dogs, coincidentally I have a dalmatian. Currently, there is dog hair stuck to or on everything I own, except possibly my toothbrush. I have a math degree, and I haven't found much use for it. No, I will not do your math homework.

I really enjoy comedy and philosophy, and I think the two are related in many ways. The last comedian I watched (on tv, he's dead unfortunately) was Bill Hicks. He's probably not a comedian I'd recommend for everyone, he's very dark, but if you enjoy that type of comedy he is one of, if not the best at conveying alternate perspectives. I really enjoy his show. The last movie I saw was Exit Through The Gift Shop (really good). The last book I read was Siddartha by Herman Hesse(also really good).

So, I'm Andy. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hey Andy! Welcome!

BTW, I watched Exit through the Gift Shop just recently, too. It was indeed good!

Hey there, Andy, welcome to ALL. Hopefully you'll find what you came for, in here.

Andy said:
It's all downhill form here, isn't it?

Well, sometimes a quick ride downhill is more preferable to an uphill battle. Still, heh, try and maintain a positive outlook, I mean, you just arrived. Give us some time before you condemn the place. I've found it a good spot to have conversations, at least. Helps the most acute feelings of loneliness a lot, I can tell you.

Chin up, there.

But who will do my math homework?! I am disappoint in you lurker. :p

Seriously though welcome. :)

Latest posts

Back