I'm Bitter...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverMore

Reaction score
.....My brother got to meet Robert Plant(the singer from led zeppelin) today when he came to the restaurant where my brother works as a chef(and I'm a dish washer..) today....

HeMetRobertPlant.jpg

I don't even know what to say....He doesn't even listen to led zeppelin....I have almost every song they have ever done, Robert Plant is #1 on ,my list of famous people I'd want to meet...But I wasn't there, I WASN'T THERE...

As if I already didn't have enough to regret in my life I can add this to the list now

And here's yet another reason to hold in my face to show my brother is better then me...

Tonight I'll sit in the dark and listen to led zeppelin

Yah for extreme bitterness...

aww that sucks nevermore, i can't belive he wouldn't even get an autograph for you. I'm really sorry

i'd be pretty bitter too if something like that happened to me

Wow, that does hurt, especially since the guy does not even listen to Zeppelin.

Oh man that dose suck. That sucks like donkey dick, yeeek...

Ye am with evanescencefan, your brov should have got you an autograph. Maybe he just didn't think.

But ye God **** that sucks :(

Just when you think life is a *****, it has puppies:p

But nah I'll get over it

I still get to wash dishes there so I get to say ooo this is where Robert Plant walked and this is the sink that washed Robert Plant's plate off

Then I'll go back to washing dishes and chopping onions

*forced smile*:D

lol,, That sucks moor every time I think of it. At least you can smile even if it is forced.

Latest posts

Back