I'm holding onto something and I do not know why.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumntranspire

Reaction score
The one thing I long to fullfill in my life, is the one thing I am getting further and further away from it seems. I don't even know how to explain myself it's so overwhelming.. Thinking I should be used to that feeling by now... I'm still in this tug-of-war over "friendship".. I'll probably always be, and never know if I have real friends. My instinct tells me no.. I used to think I was pathetic for trying to talk about my problems, now I just think I am dead for holding them inside. I'm not sure how to take it.. When did I ever have friends? How am I in this situation now.. I don't even have any friends.. it doesn't matter. I'll never get any further then what I am right now.

In my world.. Everything is a failed attempt.
Here's a simple explanation of how I feel.. I feel very empty.

Healhty people talk about their problems...
They talk about it, write about it. Process it. Learn from it. Then perhasp let go of their problems eventally.

or you can hold all of it in...Then when you get older and have lots of money you can hire a shrink
to listen to you talk about your problems...:p

Everybody have problems or challenges.

All sucessful people...are a bounch of failures.
Sucess are series of failues.
Actaully failures is a good thing...failures means you're trying and moving forward.

If you didn't failed..it just means you're not trying or moving forward.

Perfectionist do this...Some people don't do anything unless it's perfect or they are afriad of failing.
Their lives dosn't change and they don't change...A lot of nothing happening.

Someone told me once...I hold on to something,...even if it's painful for me....is becuase i like it..:p

You're actaully doing alot better than a lot of people...Give yourself more credit.

Oh Autumntranspire! I felt like this at your age and I've amounted to nothing! Please, learn that friends are only friends so long as you each have something to give but there's nothing wrong in that, talk to your parents, get professional help, do anything it takes to find a lust for life, as long as it's not illegal or likely to get you pregnant or something.

Don't go through life lacking the will, energy and faith in yourself to try for your dreams, and don't expect so much from people that you disappear into yourself when you don't get it. Don't let anxiety and past failures weigh on your mind. That's easier said than done, I know. The world can be wonderful! It isn't for me because I suck and always have. It can be for you.

Lonesome Crow said:
Healhty people talk about their problems...
They talk about it, write about it. Process it. Learn from it. Then perhasp let go of their problems eventally.

or you can hold all of it in...Then when you get older and have lots of money you can hire a shrink
to listen to you talk about your problems...:p

Everybody have problems or challenges.

All sucessful people...are a bounch of failures.
Sucess are series of failues.
Actaully failures is a good thing...failures means you're trying and moving forward.

If you didn't failed..it just means you're not trying or moving forward.

Perfectionist do this...Some people don't do anything unless it's perfect or they are afriad of failing.
Their lives dosn't change and they don't change...A lot of nothing happening.

Someone told me once...I hold on to something,...even if it's painful for me....is becuase i like it..:p

You're actaully doing alot better than a lot of people...Give yourself more credit.

Meh. :/

Latest posts

Back