I'm lonesome and trying to look for love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're not really selling yourself, stay confident, be friendly, make people like to be around you...don't dwell on your bad points or that's all anyone else will see...if you do move it'll give you a chance to start over. good luck x

Guest said:
I've been trying to date for over 10 years and I still got nobody to love me. I'm crying as I type this thread, I cry before and after I go to work, I cry because of my failures and years of rejections. I have these visions about my own death in less than 20 years away...not from suicide, not from drugs or alcohol, but from getting so lonely, you get ill. So ill, you can't get out of bed and you're saying your final goodbyes to your family as you lay dying. To make my matters even worse, I decided to give up on love because nobody wants me. They all hate me and want me dead!

I feel the same. Every time I GET THE COURAGE TO ASK SOMEONE. its rejection. why do i live? i need love. but hey, i guess its one of those things i will never experince.

Lisa,

It's good to hear you're alive and happy. I assume that you can now rely on your family for support, which is a great thing, if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back