I'm not gay

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
That's why I'm trying to figure out why I reject so many girls. Reject is too harsh...when a girl likes me I usually have zero interest in her. I don't know why. She can be nice and funny and sexy and I'll just be like yea whatever and never reply to her texts. Then I get sad for being lonely. I could be swimming in pussy but i choose not to. I love pussy so wtf is wrong with me. Why am I doing this

cuz you choose not to be a hore?

is that wrong in a girl?
or a decent person in general?

sex is good...
but meaningless sex IS overrated...

Because you know deep down that you are saving yourself for me, whether you are willing to admit that or not.

I think it's either you're not interested in a relationship right now or just not interested in those girls specifically.

Is there some quality you want in mate that your not seeing in those girls?

Maybe deep down you don't feel your good enough. That if you get involved she'll discover this. Or worried that if you get involved you could be the one rejected or hurt.

If everything you said is true, then why do you ask female members of the forum via PM to let you fresia them?

The truth is that you're a virgin who has never had the chance to reject a real woman.

The only way that you could ever be swimming in pussy is if you visited a cat sanctuary after a Tsunami...

Milton, I bet you could be swimming in pussy if you cleaned that piss off your face, changed your ways, and tried to be a true gentleman. It is a face of Milton that none of us have seen before. Maybe you would take the world by storm, women would be falling all over you because you were different and treated them like goddesses before you eventually messed the living honeysuckle out of them. It could be the newest trend, and it would be nice if men actually treated women well BEFORE they treated them like objects for a change.

SkuzzieMuff said:
Milton, I bet you could be swimming in pussy if you cleaned that piss off your face, changed your ways, and tried to be a true gentleman. It is a face of Milton that none of us have seen before. Maybe you would take the world by storm, women would be falling all over you because you were different and treated them like goddesses before you eventually messed the living honeysuckle out of them. It could be the newest trend, and it would be nice if men actually treated women well BEFORE they treated them like objects for a change.

I love you so much. If I saw a sign that said skuzziemuff I would get rock hard

Pezza said:
If everything you said is true, then why do you ask female members of the forum via PM to let you fresia them?

I didn't know that bit of information before I posted... lol

Pezza said:

The truth is that you're a virgin who has never had the chance to reject a real woman.

The only way that you could ever be swimming in pussy is if you visited a cat sanctuary after a Tsunami...

I think you're just mad that your online girlfriend wants to fresia me in real life

miltonbradley said:
Pezza said:

I think you're just mad that your online girlfriend wants to fresia me in real life

Your PMs which she forwarded to me suggest otherwise.

Why would I be mad? We had fun laughing at you, in fact we still are, and it looks like some of the other members have joined in too :p

I'll be nice and give you a tip, the traditional "Hey. How are you?" is a much better way of greeting someone for the first time, rather than your "I love you like a fat kid loves cake. How much do you love cock?". Unless your trying to make the lady laugh at you, if that's the case then stick with what you've already got.

Please, don't bother replying, save your breath for your date tonight ;)

Or is she a self inflating deluxe model? You are a classy guy after all.

Pezza said:
miltonbradley said:
Pezza said:

Your PMs which she forwarded to me suggest otherwise.

Why would I be mad? We had fun laughing at you, in fact we still are, and it looks like some of the other members have joined in too :p

I'll be nice and give you a tip, the traditional "Hey. How are you?" is a much better way of greeting someone for the first time, rather than your "I love you like a fat kid loves cake. How much do you love cock?". Unless your trying to make the lady laugh at you, if that's the case then stick with what you've already got.

Please, don't bother replying, save your breath for your date tonight ;)

Or is she a self inflating deluxe model? You are a classy guy after all.

The PMs she didn't forward to you also suggest otherwise, you skinny little euro. Want me to forward you those too? She wants me bro, sorry. Women flock to the alpha male not short timid boys named Pezza. She just doesn't want to hurt your feelings :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back