I'm sorry to say this but....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovehurtme said:
^^^^I did ask him. He said he thought it was fun and spontaneous. He felt bad when we got there. I don't know if it's a power thing, but he asks me to do a lot of questionable things. When I say it makes me uncomfortable he either says, "Are you serious??!!" or "Wooooow!!" Both of which I've come to learn are negative responses. When a man asks you to do things that you are totally against, does that mean he does not respect you? Does it reflect negatively on him as a person?

Such responses as those just tell me that he may be slightly immature. Which, as women, is our problem to begin with... Being with immature guys, because women mature faster. My advice after reading that, is to tell him to grow up, then maybe he might get somewhere other than wearing shorts in the Wintertime. o_O

Bluey said:
...And I had not had much sleep in the tent as I had all this bloody sheep booooring at me all night long lol sheep are louder then you think lmao True....

They knew you were having trouble sleeping and were trying to get you to count them. ;)

LonelyDragon said:
Bluey said:
...And I had not had much sleep in the tent as I had all this bloody sheep booooring at me all night long lol sheep are louder then you think lmao True....

They knew you were having trouble sleeping and were trying to get you to count them. ;)

lol but sheep do not help you sleep haha They are better then coffee at keeping you awake tho.

What did happend was I had just got up and all I wonted to do is have a cup of tea to drink be for I started cleaning every thing up. She wonted to start cleaning everything up straight away. I can not do a thing first thing in the morning and I told her to wait and I would give her a hand. I even offered to make her a drink but she said "no am cleaning up, no one else well help me". I told her I would after I have had a drink. But this was not good enough for her and she started with out me. She was struggling with this one thing so I got up and tried to help. I said just hold that why I peg this in. She then let go of everything and it all come down. She then walked of in a huff so at this point I just said fresia ye then and seat back down and continued to drink my tea. I hope all that made sense.

lol.. sorry for being out of topic but just wanted to say:p The previous post of Bluey was his 4000th post:p LMFAO. Bluey u r a posting freak:p

"Some women can not see past a man's wallet, but those seem to be the women that men want. Likewise some men can not see beyond a woman's bra size, and they are missing out on nice women, but they don't care."
Those type of people are cave people ooga booga lol. No sense in head, no value system. It's not human at all. When people forego the genuine people and go after those warped people, they get what they deserve. Just because a woman is physically attractive and dresses nice does not mean that she is beautiful inside. Just because a man is physically attractive and rich and drives a fancy car doesn't mean that he is good inside either.
Sometimes I feel it's so hard to continue giving love and respect and receiving none in return. It hurts badly (sigh).

Cooljohn said:
"Some women can not see past a man's wallet, but those seem to be the women that men want. Likewise some men can not see beyond a woman's bra size, and they are missing out on nice women, but they don't care."
Those type of people are cave people ooga booga lol. No sense in head, no value system. It's not human at all. When people forego the genuine people and go after those warped people, they get what they deserve. Just because a woman is physically attractive and dresses nice does not mean that she is beautiful inside. Just because a man is physically attractive and rich and drives a fancy car doesn't mean that he is good inside either.
Sometimes I feel it's so hard to continue giving love and respect and receiving none in return. It hurts badly (sigh).

I hate to say this, but I think it's more human than being able to look past things like that is. The female looking for a provider. The male looking for a mate to propagate with and continue his bloodline with. You're pretty close with the cave people reference. They do have a value system. It just hasn't evolved in about a million years.

"I hate to say this, but I think it's more human than being able to look past things like that is."
I'm a bit confused about this statement. Could you please explain?

I thought I did. The "The female looking for a provider. The male looking for a mate..." part. It goes back to things that are hardwired into our nature. ;)

Agreed with LonelyDragon. There are just certain things wired into us by nature. Like, for instance, most women have some motherly instinct in them. And most men have the instinct to protect their family. Not being able to look past materialistic things, I believe, is based upon how someone was raised, or what they decided morals should be.

"The female looking for a provider. The male looking for a mate..." part. It goes back to things that are hardwired into our nature. "
Now that explains why the divorce rate is so high and abusive relationships are so prevalent! Please pardon my sarcasm but people are indeed choosing the right ones! It's more human to give in to such supposedly primal drives ( thus go after people based solely on looks or material possessions) than to choose people for romantic relationships based on qualities such as trust, love, integrity etc. right? Now I see why there's so much loneliness in the world. Romantic relationships in humans are based both nature (the effect of certain genes) and nurture (the environment- e.g. culture). I believe that "nurture" plays a very large part.
Humans are extremely complex. Living one's life is more than just "The female looking for a provider. "The male looking for a mate..." part. It goes back to things that are hardwired into our nature. " That's a part of it. Not the be all and end all. People who just go around with others for the SOLE purpose of accessing their material possessions or getting sex are no better than lower animals. What are they living for? Just to give in to primal drives? There is no substance to such "people" and they should be left alone. They would be forever slaves to those drives and would never live really rewarding and fulfilling lives. Those are the ones who would hurt people, break hearts (like the ones who hurt lovehurtme and myself) to fulfill their drives with no regard to anyone else by any means necessary. Such "people" are low. Lonelydragon they ain't really human. Don't let them fool you. Being human is much more than being biologically human. To be human is also to love, share, be caring , understanding, virtuous, generous, etc. No one is perfect in any of these things and we do err. However, showing and utilising these qualities regularly for the betterment of others and ourselves (and the rest of nature as well) is what would truly make us human.

i dont even want to read the responses to this thread, and im bored lonely and messed up please dont get offended.

at least you had the experience of a boyfriend/relationship thats something thats cherishable...

me? i have nothing to say... no experience. never had a serious relationship... sure relationship gets u down, but never had one is even worse imo.

SighX99 said:
i dont even want to read the responses to this thread, and im bored lonely and messed up please dont get offended.

at least you had the experience of a boyfriend/relationship thats something thats cherishable...

me? i have nothing to say... no experience. never had a serious relationship... sure relationship gets u down, but never had one is even worse imo.

I'm sorry man, by your look I thought you would have at least 5 girlfriend or something. and Sigh going to a party college was the worst decision I have ever made, it make me loneliner than I am.

SighX99 said:

Your not imo. I agree with you. I have had two relationships when I was young. 17 and 18. Both only lasting about 9 months. I am glad I have had them. It dose not make me feel any less alone right now though. But I can totally understand where your coming from.

I have a cousin that I don't see much of. He is older then me and to my knowledge he has never had one GF. He normally seems happy. He is talented. I wonder if he has ever been here. I think probably not actually. He is into a lot of things and I think this is why I look at him as happy. I think the trick is is to have plenty of interests in your life.

bah ive had two. i guess by "not serious" i meant the other didnt take me too seriously, PWNED

SighX99 said:

I agree, but then I don't agree. My sister has never had a relationship. I'm jealous, because she's never been hurt.

Humans arn't complex..society and civilazation became too complexed.
Industries is suppost to make our lives easier and better.
Now it's ******* everything all up. We're in a recession now ??? hello ?

espeacilly now..the younger generation are ever worst with
all of this technology crap. They freaken come out of the wombs screaming E-bay...lmao
instant gradifications, now, now, now faster, faster, more. more.
Push the EASY button.
fresia...they say straight up you're a consumer in the USA...wtf dose that mean ?
it means you consume honeysuckle and whatever the fresia you have it's not enough.
They want you to feel empty...so you can go buy more crap all the time...get a fucken
boob job and whatever the hell...becuase you're not fucken okay that way you are.

Obviously when it pretains to relationships...it's not any different ..aint it ?
Why the fresia deal with any problems or issue...just fucken get a new one....EASY.

Back it the days before the industrial age. People had to deal with problems , have coping
skills, learned how to get alone. You can't just pack your god **** bags and head out to
CA on a oneway plane ticket to get away fron all your BS. :p
If you can't..... call the fucken doctor to give you a fucken pill for every ill.
If you can't afford one...go to 7/11 or get a dime bag...lol
Easy honeysuckle...numb fucken everything out and let not deal with anything. :p

Yeah, for the most part we suck.

Women cheat more though, they're just better at hiding it ;)

Well said Lonesome Crow. Also, the quality of most things that one purchases these days is so substandard as compared to many years ago. For example cars. If one of these modern cars crashes into another they crumple up like paper. The old school cars may just get a dent. Of course, things aren't made so durable these days because it means more money to be made by the capitalists. Make goods so fragile and easily disposable so that when they get damaged, the consumers buy new ones rather than get them fixed or replace the damaged parts. There's not much money to be made by selling parts and repairing things by the various industries.

UneTortue said:
Yeah, for the most part we suck.

Women cheat more though, they're just better at hiding it ;)

Reminded me of, "Men lie, women lie better." I wouldn't cheat though, so that's not always the case. =/

Latest posts

Back