I'm sorry to say this but....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sanal. That actually makes me feel a little better. I am scared to ever date again. I don't seem to be having any luck. :(

I hate em too. Ive been hurt by them too many times. [If I were a Boy by Beyonce] kind of puts it all together for me. That song is so true. Some of them need to understand some of the things they do just hurt.

Unacceptance said:
Could be worst. You could be the type without that option even if you wanted it.

You are right. I know it could be worse. I know some of you probably hate my complaining. My sister hates it. She feels like I do it to be mean. :(

flylikeplanes said:
I hate em too. Ive been hurt by them too many times. [If I were a Boy by Beyonce] kind of puts it all together for me. That song is so true. Some of them need to understand some of the things they do just hurt.

Are you my twin? :) Beyonce's "If I were a boy," hits the spot everytime for me! Lately this song has summed me up:
It's Lyfe Jennings "Will I Ever."

If you aren't into r & b, you won't like this song.

My favorite lonely songs:

Al Green "Tired of Being Alone"
Janet Jackson "I Get So Lonely"

Favorite self loathing songs:

Pink "Hazard"
TLC "Unpretty"

Favorite "I hate men, because they all do my wrong" songs:

Destiny's Child "Bad Habit":
Mary J Blige "Not Gonna Cry" (even though I always cry): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_MHFbDMNP8
Beyonce "Me, Myself, and I": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw74Wp29HX4

I'm an r & b head. When I'm happy, sad, bitter, self loathing, and horny I have a song I go to.

lovehurtme,
I have an old friend I reconnected with this past week. The very next day, she posted she had a hot date.
Later, her status went to "I hate all men". I asked her what was wrong, and she said he'd taken her gas can to bring her back some kerosene (it is cold there), didn't return it, but his sister told her she'd kick her ass and they both put her down for the little place she is living in... she was very upset over it all...

I don't suppose that is anything like what you went through...?

^^^^Kind of...LOL. I was seeing this guy (you guys know him, the one that never calls and is always late). Well, I last saw him Wednesday (when he was an hour late for our date). He came over. Had a flower, a story about running out of gas, and how hard he works to make time for me. So being an idiot, I forgave him, and let him stay the night. Well, fast forward to today, no call, no email, no myspace message....nothing. 5 days of nothing! Mind you, he told me on Wednesday that he wanted to be with me exclusively. I think he came over just to....ummm......nevermind. I'm an idiot because I fell for it. Now I feel stupid and used (as usually). Again, I hate myself. Anyway, I did have a nice date with an ex over break, but I haven't heard from him either. I don't that as personal, because A) We aren't together. B) He has a minute phone, so he doesn't call anyone much. C) I didn't let him stay the night at my place. I'm so stupid, and depressed. I'm getting my emergency ice cream now. :(

I just wanted to add that I truly value all of your opinions. The guy just called, and guess what? I didn't answer! I don't know if I'll continue to ignore him or answer and break it off. Why are men so....so uncaring?

Yeah i hope they all died too...more girls for me :p

it's been a while since I've been on the field PLAY'IN.
My JUGGLING skills would probably suck like his too.

Chris 2 said:
Unacceptance said:
I hate them too. Bastards.

I hate them 3

You guys are funny. :D

Bluey said:
lovehurtme said:
I hate men!! Sorry to all men who may be offended my this. That is all.

:(

Unacceptance said:
I hate them too. Bastards.

LMAO

I can't help how I feel. :( I'm trying to change it, I promise. I mostly hate men, because I think they hate me.

Silvernight said:
Well, I don't hate them. But they don't like me much apparently.

Unacceptance lol :D

They don't like anyone, but themselves. :(

Lonesome Crow said:
Yeah i hope they all died too...more girls for me :p

it's been a while since I've been on the field PLAY'IN.
My JUGGLING skills would probably suck like his too.

Yeah, I mean, I've resolved that he may be seeing other people, but to me, if we were not official until last Wednesday, then why lie about it?

lovehurtme said:
Why are men so....so uncaring?

(((((((((((Lovehurtme))))))))))))
Sorry your feeling down. It isn't that men are uncaring. It's the man you are with is uncaring. There are a lot of caring men in the world.
How will you ever find Mr. Right if your hanging out with Mr. Wrong?
From what you have written, I don't think he's the man for you.
Why do you allow him to treat you like that? You deserve better.
There comes a day for a woman when one man is the straw that breaks the camels back. After that, they don't put up with honeysuckle any longer...even if that means kicking the next 100 men they meet to the curb. You deserve love, respect and someone that considers your feelings. Don't settle for less. Have good strong boundaries. If you don't, you might be tempted to let bad behavior slide and you reinforce it by forgiving them. Why wouldn't he treat you that way when he knows he can get away with it? You teach him that it's ok to treat you like that and I know that's not your goal. Adults are big children. They push their boundaries. Put your foot down :) If he doesn't straighten up, kick his ass to the curb!

lovehurtme said:

I hate humanity. Some would include men in this category.

Everything was fine before the apes went berserk and started building houses and shopping centers.

Naleena said:
lovehurtme said:
Why are men so....so uncaring?

(((((((((((Lovehurtme))))))))))))
Sorry your feeling down. It isn't that men are uncaring. It's the man you are with is uncaring. There are a lot of caring men in the world.
How will you ever find Mr. Right if your hanging out with Mr. Wrong?
From what you have written, I don't think he's the man for you.
Why do you allow him to treat you like that? You deserve better.
There comes a day for a woman when one man is the straw that breaks the camels back. After that, they don't put up with honeysuckle any longer...even if that means kicking the next 100 men they meet to the curb. You deserve love, respect and someone that considers your feelings. Don't settle for less. Have good strong boundaries. If you don't, you might be tempted to let bad behavior slide and you reinforce it by forgiving them. Why wouldn't he treat you that way when he knows he can get away with it? You teach him that it's ok to treat you like that and I know that's not your goal. Adults are big children. They push their boundaries. Put your foot down :) If he doesn't straighten up, kick his ass to the curb!

It's not just the man I was with. It is every man I hae ever been with, and trust me, I have tons of experience. I would not base my opinion of an entire sex on one man. Also, I am not into bad boys. Men start out nice with me, and turn mean. I stay hoping they will turn nice again. Stupid, I know. I am not speaking to him anyway.

Satyr said:
lovehurtme said:

I hate humanity. Some would include men in this category.

Everything was fine before the apes went berserk and started building houses and shopping centers.

I agree. I wish we could all be naked in the jungle. :D

Latest posts

Back