I'm up...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estreen

Reaction score
Had to get up early today to go over to the DMV, so I got about 3 hours sleep. (Yeah; fun, I know.) So I got up, got dressed, grabbed a bite to eat (almost quite literally), etc etc, then drove over to the DMV, waited in a two person long line for at least 10 minutes, then get up there just to find out that I can't even register the car because it's in my dad's name and have to go back home.

Also, my mother had me under the impression (as was my dad) that she wanted to take me shopping today instead of tomorrow. So, I called her up (as she was going to drop me off to get my new car anyway), and she said she doesn't remember telling me that. -.-;; Great.

Well, at least I can still go over to the bank for my dad (unless they changed their policy too! >.<) and go over to the doctor's to see if they can fill out a form that I need to take/send back to my college. After that, I'd say that I deserve a nap. -_-

... que es la problema?

You have parents who are willing to pay for your apartment (for however long) and car...

>.>

crescendo.daNiente said:
... que es la problema?

You have parents who are willing to pay for your apartment (for however long) and car...

>.>

YEAH BUT THEY MILDLY INCONVENIENCED HER = PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

The DMV is always a great way to start the day. Things will seem much better after the crap the DMV comes up with.

And I didn't even attack you. I tried to be supportive.:)
Interesting concept don't you think?;)

crescendo.daNiente said:
... que es la problema?

>.>

It's not a huge deal, just not the best thing to wake up to on three hours of sleep. I just needed a quick ***** and moan. ^^; I'll be good for the day now.

*stretches* Off I go to the doctor's and the bank. =3

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
The DMV is always a great way to start the day. Things will seem much better after the crap the DMV comes up with.

And I didn't even attack you. I tried to be supportive.:)
Interesting concept don't you think?;)

*air hugs the ghost* :p

Thanks for ze support. :3

Argggh, I hate getting up early for no good reason :p Especially when you wake up half an hour or a few minutes before your alarm goes off or something.
I always feel really robbed for some reason, haha!

:)

The DMV, i dread that. Sorry that it turned out to be a waste.

Well I ended up going back there with my father later on; and now I have my car! *squees* I've had a slight headache all day from the lack of sleep, but it was worth it. ^.^ I'd write more, but my head's running on empty. :S Lol.

Good, that task is done now.

Latest posts

Back