improving english... :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sennar

Reaction score
Hi people!
is there anyone who wants to find a new friend to improve his english?? :)
I'm italian and I'd like to practise my english...
Waiting for an answer! Hi all! :D

Well, you could always just respond to threads on here, make friends, interact with others. :) Your English will improve this way.

SophiaGrace said:
Well, you could always just respond to threads on here, make friends, interact with others. :) Your English will improve this way.

yeah,it's great to post here and I'll do that :D

"Learning by doing" is always a good way to go and never be afraid of making mistakes. At least this is my personal experience regarding learning new languages. :)

English is not my first language, and I'd like to improve it as well.
Let's talk here about loneliness or about something else.
I like pasta, btw ))

Sennar said:
thank youu rainbow :D

Alex,so what's your country?? :)
Oh, It's a well-known country nowadays ))
Ukraine.
OK, what will we be talking about?
I'm sitting in my room, I'm feeling like I'm in London, because the weather is bad ))) I've never been to London, but I know that they have constantly bad weather there ))

AlexChristy said:
Sennar said:

Ukraine.
I'm sitting in my room, I'm feeling like I'm in London, because the weather is bad ))) I've never been to London, but I know that they have constantly bad weather there ))

Hi Alex,sorry if I'm replying only now but I was sick :(

well,how is the situation in your country? it's interesting to hear the opinion of someone is from Ukraine,instead of listen only the tg :)

Sennar said:
AlexChristy said:
Sennar said:

Ukraine.

Hi Alex,sorry if I'm replying only now but I was sick :(

well,how is the situation in your country? it's interesting to hear the opinion of someone is from Ukraine,instead of listen only the tg :)

Well... the weather is bad.
There is no war in my city.
But in general, everybody is scared. Every man can be mobilized to fight. That's why millions of families left the country. It has become a tradition not to open the door if someone is knocking.
I don't know who is right or who is wrong. I don't watch TV, and don't read news.
But there are thousands of flowers in every city in the memory of fallen soldiers all over the country.
Inflation, drop in revenue, unclear future.
This is true loneliness, isn't it?

But I'm here not because of that, but because of my personal problems, like midlife crisis, lack of communication )))
I'm a positive person, but I feel, I have problems with hormones (btw, they are in order)))). So I drink herbal tea, eat vitamins and read this forum )

In my country it is not accepted to visit psychologist or psychotherapeutist )))

I'm happy to know you're a positive person despite your problems!! don't you worry,there are solutions for all your problems... if you're searching for those ;)

Latest posts

Back