In case I didn't tell you guys...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovehurtme

Reaction score
Remember the jerk I was dating a month back? Well, I actually broke up with him! Yaaaaay!!!! I'm proud of myself. It's been 2 weeks since I spoke to him. It is hard. I kind of miss him, and I am lonely, but I have not called him! I have not seen him in over a month and a half. I am going to throw myself into working out and finishing college. I might get a 2nd job, but I'm not going to look for another boyfriend. I kind of attract creeps.

I don't know the story, but that doesn't matter, I'm proud of you too =)

It's really hard to sever ties in even the most toxic relationships. Good on you.

Awesome to hear! Sounds like you'll have a period of time when you can focus on you and not have to worry about someone else,great job:)

yeah working out will make you feel much better, remember to have lots of protein especially right after workouts.
you'll be even more hot in no time :D

I never saw this guy again. :) He called, sent flowers, wine, and stuff, but I did not break. I was very lonely in my relationship with him, and I can be lonely by myself. I did start dating someone else. I'm actually trying to date less.

Latest posts

Back