Intense Frustration

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkener

Reaction score
I'll start with my best friend situation.
I've never been good at keeping a best friend until my current best friend. we've been best friends for about a year and a half and people associate us with each other fully. He was even living at my house for about 4 months. He'll be moving away in a week and he's already in the city looking for work. He's moving in with his old best friend and I know some things are going to change. My girlfriend already lives close to where he's moving to and I won't have time for both of them on the weekends which is the only time I have to go to the city...
Not to mention that my best friend turns into another person entirely when he's with his other best friend for more then 2 days. Hell, he's brought up his own concerns about this. He's going to change a lot and so am I.
My last best friend is afraid of me. i changed so much in the year he went and lived and trekked across Ireland that He's kind of afraid of me.
I dunno... fear is just consuming the overtone of my gut feelings right now.

Now my girlfriend situation.
I'm with a girl I love.... but there's a problem. I'm still more in love with another girl who's a lot younger then me. I always liked her more but I started dating my gf because she was closer to me and closer to my age.
I'm not goign to disrupt the current situation I have surrounding me because it's beautifully well put together by a year of crazy mishaps and random relations. I do love my gf and I want to help her a lot... i don't think in the long run we'll be together forever though.
(Oh yeah theyre both bi too... totally fucks with my head... crazy ass fantasy's)

I want the next few months to slide by so i can just see what happens.

Sorry this is so rhetorical. Just spilling my mental anguish somewhere worthwhile. :p

lol....changes is hard for everyone...give yourself a break...

Yeah...been there and done that. I was dating other women when I first
moved in with my ex-gf...She actaully let me. To top it off one of girls i was
dating knew her...WTF ???...I knew that couldn't last very long.
I needed to make up my mind and decision...It was really hurting her and unfair to her.
yeah...stuff like that drove me nucken futz.
I felt peaceful with my decision..I really did love my ex-gf..I thought that we would be
together forever in the long run....We grew very very close over the years. I had 7 beautiful
years with her. Oh yeah...my ex wasn't Bi...but she made alot of dreams and fantacies came true :)

Life has a funni way of showing me...I don't have the answers.
Whatever decisions you make is the correct one for you.
There's no garantee in life...be grateful for what you have.
Love yourself and your gf to the best of your abilites. Charish the good times..
I dunno...Live it like it's your last day on earth with her..go with the flow.

Yeah trying to balance my romance between male friends was always a challenge for me.

pretty much exactly what I'm doing. Today i bought reallllly nice bondage cuffs in preparation for valentines day! :D
This is actually my longest relationship too. Going on 8 months now. : )

Try and re-establish relations with your last best friend. See if there isn't a common ground. And, maybe consider the changes you made to your life style that seem to have alienated him. Were they for the better, are you better positioned in life because of them? Or could they have been set-backs that perhaps you should try and un-do?

Brian said:
Try and re-establish relations with your last best friend. See if there isn't a common ground. And, maybe consider the changes you made to your life style that seem to have alienated him. Were they for the better, are you better positioned in life because of them? Or could they have been set-backs that perhaps you should try and un-do?

Everything happened as it should have. I have no regrets and no qualms about my current life. He is afraid because he knows little of what my new life surrounds me with. Plus... i have assimilated myself with evil all too precisely... He is righteous to the core.

I'm more worried about the potential disconnect of my current best friend. That would only be spurned from the differences created by different lifestyles in each others absenses. I fear my hatred for stagnance.

Influence from friends is either scary or good.Keep it good.

Every relationship need commitment to maintain.Once you lost that commitment,the relationship become colder.

At risk of sounding like an internet creeper... what kind of 'evil' are you talking about? I've alienated quite a few people by becoming the personification of 'evil' in my high school (though it makes total sense if you have a logical brain). This could be interesting.

Latest posts

Back