Internet Revenge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I hope this thread finds you all well.:)

Have you ever been in a situation where someone online has really pissed you off and you wanted nothing more than to get revenge? People that make you so angry that you would love nothing more than to exact revenge on by infecting their computer with a legendary virus, but don't know how to do it or perhaps afraid to attempt to?

LoneKiller said:

I thought I had walked into a Hitchcock movie with the ambiguous title and somewhat disarming introduction.

Digression.

No. I've thought it would be a bit comical to infect someone's computer to see how they'd react. I use to send fake viruses to people that would make them think their computer had crashed. That was funny.

If I am at the point of wanting revenge then your computer is the last thing I'm going to consider breaking...

Revenge for me is like love or hate. It's certainly not something I take lightly or rush into.

:D

I shrug off honeysuckle pretty easily, at least on the internet. But then again I'm usually the one making people angry, so.....

I've wanted to reach through the screen and strangle a few people like Homer Simpson, or smack them upside the head. But infect them with a virus, no, except for those who infect others, turn around is fair play after all.

Hmm no I just block them and walk away.

People irritate the fresia out of me though sometimes.

I just wish I could punch them in the face, but then I just try to forget about it.

LoneKiller said:

Have you ever been in a situation where someone online has really pissed you off and you wanted nothing more than to get revenge? People that make you so angry that you would love nothing more than to exact revenge on by infecting their computer with a legendary virus, but don't know how to do it or perhaps afraid to attempt to?

This sounds like a commercial lol

Sprint said:
LoneKiller said:

honeysuckle Sprint, your right!

I don't get revenge.

Revenge is for those who can't do what they need to IN THE MOMENT. I've generally always been able to stop something from happening right when it was happening to me... so I have no need to go back later and fight a battle I should be fighting right now.

LoneKiller said:

From a blog post I wrote last December: "In my opinion, people who write and then propagate viruses are scum. I don't care who you are. If, for example, I was to find out a friend of mine wrote viruses and spread them on the internet, I would stop associating with the person. It takes a twisted sort of mind to ruin people's day (week, year, etc) like that."

So, no I have never thought about wanting to infect a person's computer with a virus just because they made me angry. If I'm angry with someone online, I walk away from the computer. I've never become so angry at a person online that I wanted revenge. I can't imagine what a person would have to do to me online to make me want revenge.

Ironic thing is .... no one would actually admit to this anyway lol. Who would be that much of an idiot? "Yes! I create viruses, trojans, & other malware just to use on people when I'm having a bad day.. it helps relieve my stress!"

Doubt it.. but then again, 1 never knows :D

Nah, people who make viruses and the like are scum of the internet.

Still, on revenge- I got a long memory when it comes to wrongdoings against me. I do harbor revenge fantasies sometimes, but know that acting upon them is just wrong. Even the cool ones involving long coats, one-liners like 'Hasta la vista' or 'Remember me, paisano?' and firearms. :(

Hello Everyone. I hope this thread finds you all well.

oohh, so this implies that you will be able to solve this for us

*evil grins*
yaa couple years ago a I did a little low tech stuff that was a bit more sophisticated than when someone just leaves their fb page open

no major harm was done

but I feel really bad about it, I swear

:p

Ak5 said:
I just wish I could punch them in the face, but then I just try to forget about it.

I'm with Ak... It scares me that a 15 year old boy described EXACTLY my usual reaction.
Occasionally I feel the desire to do this:
crazy-parenting-fails-parental-punishments-i-heard-it-worked-great-in-guantanamo.jpg

Plus I always wanna post this:
capslock.jpg

Ak5 said:
Sprint said:
LoneKiller said:

Call now and receive 10 free infections of you choice absolutely FREE!!. Act quickly, this is a limited time offer.

SophiaGrace said:
VideoVidiVisum said:

LOL This is great. :p

I support!

LoneKiller said:
Ak5 said:
Sprint said:
LoneKiller said:

Call now and receive 10 free infections of you choice absolutely FREE!!. Act quickly, this is a limited time offer.

Make sure they're trojans!

Latest posts

Back