Intro to the weirdo.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonMaster78

Reaction score
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Hey,

I'm DragonMaster78, I hail from Bromsgrove which is in the United Kingdom. I work weekdays, and every other weekend my kids come to visit, so they keep me busy. Then comes the spare time, now I'm not exactly lonely per say, but most of the friends I do have are online. I moved away from friends and family 8 years ago for a relationship, when that ended 2 years ago I had a choice - Move back and RARELY see the kids, or stick around and see them REGULARLY - I chose the latter.

I play online games on Playstation 3, I'm regularly on Facebook (PM me if you would like to add me?) and occasionally on a Dating Site. I've tried making friends locally, but in this town it is easier said than done, you have to fit into a certain click. Well I wont do that, I'm me and that's who I always will be, I aint changing to fit in!

I run my own business, which is fairly new so not exactly busy at the moment, but I'm getting there. My kids come to stay with me every other weekend and I go visit them for a few hours every Monday after School, they also come to stay for extended weekends during School Breaks (sometimes even full weeks, especially over the Christmas and Summer Breaks). I still get along with their Mom, in fact our 'Friendship' is better than our 'Relationship' ever was, although it is often agreed that we are only friends for the sake of the kids.

I have a couple other friends locally, but for how often I see them, or even talk to them, they are more lke Acquaintances, though this is not through lack of trying.

I do what I can though to make new friends, I go out as often as possible and have a blast on the Karaoke. I like to go out for walks in the countryside and even take trips around the country discovering new places I've never seen!

Anyways, that's just a bit about me, I look forward to chatting with some of you and even helping out where I can.

Talk to you soon!! ;)

Welcome to the site :)

Hey Dragonmaster78!
It can be difficult to make friends in towns but not impossible :) I love walks too and also take trips to know new places.
Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, muchly appreciated! ;)

Peter Lorre said:
Welcome Dragon! A blast on the karaoke eh, sounds like my kind guy!

Yes Peter I love Karaoke, I like to sing weird stuff like Time Warp and The Bear. I also like to do a bit of Meatloaf and Bon Jovi occasionally and I do a mean Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis!! lol

DragonMaster78 said:
Thanks for the welcomes everyone, muchly appreciated! ;)

Peter Lorre said:
Welcome Dragon! A blast on the karaoke eh, sounds like my kind guy!

Yes Peter I love Karaoke, I like to sing weird stuff like Time Warp and The Bear. I also like to do a bit of Meatloaf and Bon Jovi occasionally and I do a mean Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis!! lol

Awesome, Meatloaf/Bon Jovi! And ofcourse, Great balls of fire, good choice of songs ;)

I won't tell you what kind of crap I dare to sing though :D

Latest posts

Back