Introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septicemia

Reaction score
Hi all. I posted here a bit, and figured I should introduce myself. I am almost 30, and have some serious issues. I am going to try to find a professional to help me soon. I think it will be a good thing. I have recently have been sort of questioning other single friends who I thought might feel lonely in life, only to find that they didnt really seem to. Even the ones who have never had a date in their lives said they wernt really lonely. Just on a late night whim I decided to see if there was such a thing as a forum for lonely people, and low and behold this was at the top of the page lol. It is mildly comforting, yet totally heart breaking for me to think that so many others feel sad and lonely too.

I am not sure why I have a problem with connecting with people, I have friends who I love, and as long as I open up and give myself a chance, I have no problem making new friends. But I dont really ahve the desire much. I find I am so often let down with people, its hard for me to open up at this point. Men and dating have always been the most difficult for me. Though I have been with a lot of men, I dont connect with them. I dont like to because I always get hurt, but I crave a real relationship. I actually think I have whats called sexual anorexia, but dont think self diagnosing mental disorders is a good thing so like I said, i will be going to a professional soon.

Life is confusing and frustrating for me in ways that it doesnt seem to be for my friends, so like I said, its comforting to find a place where I can read accounts of other people who might feel a little of what I do, in their own way lol.

Yes, there are actually other people out there that feel similarly! You arent alone! (just lonely;))

Welcome :D

Latest posts

Back