Inventory/Presents

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClosetGeek

Reaction score
I am not sure if this topic should be addressed here or under the technical thread.
Anyways, people have given me presents and they are in my inventory. I would like to give other people presents. I bought some presents but I was not able to give them to the people I intended to. lol. How do I give people presents?

You mean in the MyPlaza thingy? You can not. Only the hug one. I tried to be for as well and could not. You could donate some of your points with a request that they buy the intended item you would like them to have.

You posted it in the right place. The technical forum was another one I was thinking of deleting, but I don't know. Some ppl might appreashate some help with there PC stuff. This that you have posted concerns the site so that's why its in the right place :)

Bluey, ClosetGeek, as far as i can see, just has bear hugs in her inventory at this time, so that may be the one that is being asked about.

If so you can click on "View Inventory" at the bottom left of a post that you have made. From there, on the items that you can give away, you will see "[Send]". If you click on that it will allow you to send the item to someone, along with a note.

OK I have figured it out. you well have to bear with me as I have to do each item inddevegewoly. I have to move each item into the gift section and then set to so you can send to a friend. As you can see you can now already send the drink one as I have just sent one to ClosetGeek :)

They will all be able to be sent now?

Minus said:
They will all be able to be sent now?

I think that would be a good idea. Sept I have to do them all one at a time lol never mind.

I well start to do that now.

Edit, Yes, they well all be able to be sent :)

Done, You should now be able to give any item you like as a gift to someone else if you like :)

just the stars you can not give as gift but I can make it so you can give them as well if you like?

Latest posts

Back