Is "Andrew Tate" still the forbidden word no one should say even if you disagree with him or...?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gypsies call themselves Romani or Roma people and they came in Eastern Europe from India at the end of the Middle Age

Romanians speak a Romance language and they are a Latin island in a sea of Slavic nations ... they preserved their ancient name precisely because they wanted to differentiate themselves as descending from the Roman Empire

Unfortunately it's really difficult for the Westerners to differentiate between all these very different people from Eastern Europe bearing such similar names ... like Slovakia vs. Slovenia, Budapest vs. Bucharest and Romanian vs. Romani ... so much more when the Romani (Gypsies) migrate to the West from Romania (the land of Romanians)

Last edited:
The Gypsies call themselves Romani or Roma people and they came in Eastern Europe from India at the end of the Middle Age

Romanians speak a Romance language and they are a Latin island in a sea of Slavic nations ... they preserved their ancient name precisely because they wanted to differentiate themselves as descending from the Roman Empire

Unfortunately it's really difficult for the Westerners to differentiate between all these very different people from Eastern Europe bearing such similar names ... like Slovakia vs. Slovenia, Budapest vs. Bucharest and Romanian vs. Romani ... so much more when the Romani (Gypsies) migrate to the West from Romania (the land of Romanians)
I prefer simply European.
Or European American.
As a tan complexioned Catholic Southern European American...I have experienced some "shade" from "nordic types".
It's cool. I have no issue with personal or societal preferences.
But there may come a time when those nordics may need us southerners on their side.
Maybe...

Definitely the yellow and tanned races will overcome in growth and push the Nordic types into minority

Definitely the yellow and tanned races will overcome in growth and push the Nordic types into minority
Well, that is not my wish.
Not looking to undermine anyone.
Simply that there should be a European origin solidarity and brotherhood.
For good things going forward.
Whatever the future may hold.

of course it has little to do with race ... after all the human history is actually a history of ideas not a history of people ... civilizations are born, reach their peak and die being absorbed by others who produce better ideas

of course it has little to do with race ... after all the human history is actually a history of ideas not a history of people ... civilizations are born, reach their peak and die being absorbed by others who produce better ideas

Don't forget that this group of people are also VERY religious either bordering the spanish inquisition lol or just Muslim, by the way Tate who looks like a gipsy is also a Muslim. Which gets me thinking: in the 19th century the trend was towards atheism and between 1800 and 1950 from the French revolution to post-WW2 there was progress of science and technology like never before - it's not possible to find a period of history with more progress, note how even in ancient times Socrates for example was sentenced to death upon allegations of atheism and similar issues were persecuting Copernicus, Giordano Bruno and Galileo but since the times of Napoleon to the USSR scientific advancement was the biggest goal so to speak.

Even today we see people like Musk who wants to ban AI though his reasons are far more suspicious and have nothing to do with religion (his personal business feud with OpenAI masked under the propaganda that ai is like a terminator), but imagine if it was a religious issue.

Religion will undergo big transformations ... Muslim countries have to free women from their cruel constrains, Asian Communism (which is a religion as well) has to be replaced by democracy, Russian Orthodoxy to give up medieval mysticism ... the Northern countries already ordained women in high Church positions and the Catholics have to renounce the pedophile celibacy of their priests ... God evolves as well with a peer Goddess

Seemed like it was more that the convo was boring? Idk, maybe it was tate. I feel like most of my views are red pilled anyway. A mans value is in what he can provide, its as simple as that. Everything he says about women isn't worth listening to as even the ugliest woman can worm her way into the hottest womens martial beds.

Every man and woman knows that, men try to pretend they are better than that but they are not 😅 its why they say things like women control access to sex… as if saying no isnt well within their rights to.

Seemed like it was more that the convo was boring? Idk, maybe it was tate. I feel like most of my views are red pilled anyway. A mans value is in what he can provide, its as simple as that. Everything he says about women isn't worth listening to as even the ugliest woman can worm her way into the hottest womens martial beds.

Every man and woman knows that, men try to pretend they are better than that but they are not 😅 its why they say things like women control access to sex… as if saying no isnt well within their rights to.
These do not apply to me ... I'm atypical

I mostly agree but this one is very debatable: "even the ugliest woman can worm her way into the hottest womens martial beds." While things like that surely happen the reason is obvious: The hotter one either has unbearable personality, is a junkie, can't have kids etc so the guy will pick someone who is degrade in looks but upgrade elsewhere.

edit: In short, if by a sheer miracle the better looking one also has a better personality I can't see how the worse looking one will do anything unless she drugs the groom :).

I mostly agree but this one is very debatable: "even the ugliest woman can worm her way into the hottest womens martial beds." While things like that surely happen the reason is obvious: The hotter one either has unbearable personality, is a junkie, can't have kids etc so the guy will pick someone who is degrade in looks but upgrade elsewhere.

edit: In short, if by a sheer miracle the better looking one also has a better personality I can't see how the worse looking one will do anything unless she drugs the groom :).
Because men ultimately dont care what women look like, they care about getting their needs met, in my years of sin I learnt that simply promising a man things his hot wife would never do is enough to lead him to stray.

^ You're also exceptionally pretty so it's hard to see how you come to these conclusions but anyway I'd say you're making mistakes maybe since 99% of men are horny all the time and you think it's easy to maniulate them, these same men will also think they manipulate you too somehow via other means.

^ You're also exceptionally pretty so it's hard to see how you come to these conclusions but anyway I'd say you're making mistakes maybe since 99% of men are horny all the time and you think it's easy to maniulate them, these same men will also think they manipulate you too somehow via other means.
Well thats true subjectively, but if you saw the … “woman” that wormed her way into my ex’s bed you’d understand why im qualified to speak on this 😅

A man will always think he manipulated me, as that turns them on, they like power. So of course i’d pretend I really believe they’d leave their wife for me. To get whatever it is I want, 9/10 attention that their wife should be getting.

But these ways are behind me, I hope.
This is the game, people play it daily.

I prefer simply European.
Or European American.
As a tan complexioned Catholic Southern European American...I have experienced some "shade" from "nordic types".
It's cool. I have no issue with personal or societal preferences.
But there may come a time when those nordics may need us southerners on their side.
Maybe...

"Nordics" simply hate on you because they are swagless nerds, who can only do math and organize desks, and will never be able to attract women by simply lifting weights, leaning on a Camaro, and giving girls a half-smile, side-nod, and a "how you doin'".

They can never achieve Maximum Guidicity! 😆

Last edited:
Well thats true subjectively, but if you saw the … “woman” that wormed her way into my ex’s bed you’d understand why im qualified to speak on this 😅

A man will always think he manipulated me, as that turns them on, they like power. So of course i’d pretend I really believe they’d leave their wife for me. To get whatever it is I want, 9/10 attention that their wife should be getting.

But these ways are behind me, I hope.
This is the game, people play it daily.
They better be behind you girl. Jesus would disapprove 😜

Because men ultimately dont care what women look like, they care about getting their needs met, in my years of sin I learnt that simply promising a man things his hot wife would never do is enough to lead him to stray.

I appreciate your blunt and direct honesty, even if it isn't reflective of how you now are and are trying to make your life. Men need that from women, and there aren't many women I've met in person who are like that. I get it, women are terrified of judgmental men, but also every guy that pedestalizes love and relationships does so from a very childlike perspective that isn't really reflective of how reality and adults really think about love and relationships. So in a way, yes, men need that honesty and criticism in order to be able to come to truth and better understand what women actually truly want. I think that, perhaps the perspective is different between both men and women, but that the goal is perhaps the same in longevity. So I think it should be less "men vs. women," and more "it's incredibly easy to fresia up your life, and nobody wants that. Life is hard enough as it is so please don't fresia up your life by accident."

I appreciate your blunt and direct honesty, even if it isn't reflective of how you now are and are trying to make your life. Men need that from women, and there aren't many women I've met in person who are like that. I get it, women are terrified of judgmental men, but also every guy that pedestalizes love and relationships does so from a very childlike perspective that isn't really reflective of how reality and adults really think about love and relationships. So in a way, yes, men need that honesty and criticism in order to be able to come to truth and better understand what women actually truly want. I think that, perhaps the perspective is different between both men and women, but that the goal is perhaps the same in longevity. So I think it should be less "men vs. women," and more "it's incredibly easy to fresia up your life, and nobody wants that. Life is hard enough as it is so please don't fresia up your life by accident."
Honestly Apexie its tough because I dont even think im being brutal, just honest. Its like everyone pretends the world is governed by exceptions to the rule.

Men act as if they don’t understand having access to money brings women, its impossible to think it doesn’t as everything proves otherwise.

When men cant provide, family breaks down, because their role is made obsolete.

Latest posts

Back