Is Slender THIS scary or it is just me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonymousMe

Reaction score
I never got the chance to play the Slender games on PC because I had a hope that they would be ported to consoles.
Turns out, Slender: The Arrival is arriving to PSN & XBLA somewhere in the year's 1st Quarter and, being a fan of horror games, I got really excited.

However, ever since the announcement, I've had two nightmares (the most recent just happened today)
where I'm being chased by Slendy himself and eventually wake up with my heart beating really fast.
I was really grateful whenever I woke up; every time I looked at him, I felt this insane pressure in my head and chest, like if it was some sort of force trying to crush me.

This is just really strange; it's never happened to me before and I've had my share of horror games: Resident Evil REmake; Silent Hill (2); Fatal Frame; Siren.
So, am I just scaring myself and thinking about this too much or does the game really live up to its reputation?
I'm still buying the game though. =)

I've never played it but I've talked to a few people who have, it can scare the crap out of you at times. I guess the dude just shows up randomly. It's classic horror, where it plays tricks on your mind mostly.

One morning at about 5 AM I woke up and saw him standing at the foot of my bed staring back at me and nearly had a heart attack. then I realized it was my jacket hanging off the door and white cap that i forgot about the day before. So yeah, it's in your head. some of the better horror games make you feel unnerved when thinking about it in a dark, creepy environment, even if your rational side knows its cheap BS.

Latest posts

Back