Is There Anything That You Are Looking Forward To?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars episode VII baby!

I haven't really looked forward to Christmas for years. It better be the best present ever.

Is there anything I'm looking forward to? Feeling alive for once. Not feeling cold as a wax statue. The Deadpool film might be a reprieve from that dead feeling I'm walking around with, but I'm not enthusiastic about it.

Each and every day.
The different challenges, the different rewards, the different sights to see and sounds to hear.
I won't know what's in store for me the next day, so I can't wait to see what each next day is like.

Cosmodeous said:

I haven't really looked forward to Christmas for years. It better be the best present ever.

Oh man...me too! It's going to be great. I'd like to go to the theater wearing a Greedo costume :)

I guess I'm just looking forward to going on a nice bike ride tonight. It's soothing, a good way to burn some energy, and nice to listen to the crickets.

Seconded.

As for myself, this afternoon, me and one of my older brothers is going to get around to building my PC. Not having built one before, I wanted to get his help lest I break something.

To say... to say all those things that weight on my heart. To know if I can tell them.

Three new books that I ordered...though I have to assume one of them won't arrive anytime soon.

Finally finishing a story again after months of struggling.

Weekend game night, when the parents with kids can stay up late and nobody's too busy for the big content.

Making BLTs tomorrow.

Darkness. Silence.
An off switch for the voices and feelings.
To be something more then just me. To be SOMETHING, I guess.

Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 being released.
The firework show on Guy Fawkes Night
Giving myself a break

Latest posts

Back