Is There Anything That You Are Looking Forward To?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Running...trying to advance my training. Even if I think I'm really not in the mood it's one of the few times during the day that I feel good and helps motivate me to eat right.

Been watching some of the older James Bomd movies and even getting into one of the books. Which is good because it seems like a very long time since I last felt engaged enough to immerse myself in a good story and it's nice to be reading a bit again. Provides some incentive to get through the crappy things in the day I don't want to do, which is pretty much anything that requires work or conscious thought. Trying to do what I can to keep myself in a positive frame of mind so that I can be most prepared to constructively respond to the challenges ahead.

Trying to listen to some new bands and expand my musical experience also. Kind of wish I knew more bands and such, I tend to go through long periods where I lose interest in music completely. but I get a lot of enjoyment out of the ones I do listen to, been on a Soilwork and Sanctuary kick at the moment. And I'm going to a concert with my friend soon and that's exciting. Trying to get out more and all that.

Trying to improve my cooking skills and learn more recipes also. I'm not as good as I probably should be but I'm trying to get better and the Internet is an amazing thing. It's always a nice feeling when you make something good.

And I mean, maybe I'll actually write something in this new blog I've started.

Hmm...that's a quite bit more than I expected. Maybe I'm not quite as vacant, defective and dead inside as I tend to believe. I guess the trick is sustainability and somehow evading the pitfalls of old nonproductive habits.

Halloween and raving! The rave I'm going to happens to fall on the same day as Halloween for a change. :)

Seeing Slipknot live in February 2016. :D

It's back on? So you agree that I shouldn't have to share the cake? ;)

No that was before you called it off, its your wedding you don't have to share the cake with anyone lol :p

My week off (Again) and this **** Brian toy.

ladyforsaken said:
1122 said:
It's back on? So you agree that I shouldn't have to share the cake? ;)

Don't we all get a share?

Nope. It's our bacon cake and I refuse to share it with anyone but Serenia. Maybe we could have little backup cakes for the guests...

bacon.jpg

Hows that dude? ;)

I'm looking forward to christmas. Ginger bread cookies, ugly christmas sweaters, turkey dinner, santa clause and elf on the shelf. :D

lonelypanda said:
I'm looking forward to christmas. Ginger bread cookies, ugly christmas sweaters, turkey dinner, santa clause and elf on the shelf. :D

Haha..

Latest posts

Back