Is this just blindness and self obsession... or am I messed up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SocratesX said:
Madame Eve,

I know you are here to offer your support to the lonely women, but it is my God-given duty to give quick, straightforward advice to the sexually frustrated, lonely young men. Please stop trivializing my views and my posts, you wouldn't want me doing that to you. I KNOW the pain that the young, lonely men are feeling, and I know how to to deal with it. I am here to save young guys from pain that they will feel if they continue on their dark and dangerous path.

I smell a ban coming!!! :D teehee

It's a little messed up to ban someone for offering practical advice that DOESN'T HARM ANYONE to dudes who are in alot of pain.

SocratesX said:
English is obviously not your first language.

EveWasFramed said:
SocratesX said:
You sound like an intelligent, creative dude. Since you are a 19-year-old pissed-off (I also assume sex-deprived) male, I know EXACTLY what will work for you. Luckily you got here while there's still time to change. Some people on board here are in their 30s.

PM me for details.

Christ Almighty, Socrates, you make me want to stick needles in my eyes when I read some of the crap you spew. /rant

Madame Eve,

I know you are here to offer your support to the lonely women, but it is my God-given duty to give quick, straightforward advice to the sexually frustrated, lonely young men. Please stop trivializing my views and my posts, you wouldn't want me doing that to you. I KNOW the pain that the young, lonely men are feeling, and I know how to to deal with it. I am here to save young guys from pain that they will feel if they continue on their dark and dangerous path.

OK, first, that English not being a first language comment isnt called for - don't repeat it on here again.

Second, I'm not "here to support lonely women" and whatever makes you think so is just one more twisted, convoluted view you seem to have. You seem to think that advising people who are suicidal, that all they need to do is work out and follow PUA rules. How ludicrous. You are being totally irresponsible when you claim to "have the answer." Im also not trivializing your views - Im outright disagreeing with them, as they lack any real substance and do little to help anyone, other than you stroking your own ego. And as for "you wouldn't want me doing that to you"...

Try it. :)

EveWasFramed said:
SocratesX said:
English is obviously not your first language.

EveWasFramed said:
SocratesX said:
You sound like an intelligent, creative dude. Since you are a 19-year-old pissed-off (I also assume sex-deprived) male, I know EXACTLY what will work for you. Luckily you got here while there's still time to change. Some people on board here are in their 30s.

PM me for details.

Christ Almighty, Socrates, you make me want to stick needles in my eyes when I read some of the crap you spew. /rant

Madame Eve,

OK, first, that English not being a first language comment isnt called for - don't repeat it on here again.

Second, I'm not "here to support lonely women" and whatever makes you think so is just one more twisted, convoluted view you seem to have. You seem to think that advising people who are suicidal, that all they need to do is work out and follow PUA rules. How ludicrous. You are being totally irresponsible when you claim to "have the answer." Im also not trivializing your views - Im outright disagreeing with them, as they lack any real substance and do little to help anyone, other than you stroking your own ego. And as for "you wouldn't want me doing that to you"...

Try it. :)

Oh nicely done Eve.

done said:
why cant I be that amazing person for them?

I don't often answer threads in the Issues section, because I often don't have the answers, though I wish I did. I wish the had the answers for you and everyone else, but I don't.

The only thing I can think of to say is that life is filled with ups and downs. Emotions are like a river, constantly flowing and shifting. When you believe that the present will stretch into eternity, it tends to make everything seem bleak. In reality, you cannot predict your future with any certainty. Tomorrow, you might step out into traffic and get killed by a truck. Tomorrow, you may win the lottery and never have to work again.

Second, you aren't responsible for the actions of others. If you've been attentive, loving and present in your relationships I can see no valid reason that you should be cheated on. In fact, even if you weren't these things, it wouldn't give your ex girlfriends the license to go and cheat on you. It would only give them the license to end the relationship.

Third, make sure you are assertive, rather than letting people walk all over you. If you let people walk all over you, then you'll end up getting used and disregarded.

I hope some of this helps you. If you continue to feel sad for a long length of time, (weeks, or months) you might want to check out getting put on an anti-depressant for a while and/or entering into counseling.

SophiaGrace said:
Third, make sure you are assertive, rather than letting people walk all over you. If you let people walk all over you, then you'll end up getting used and disregarded.

QFT!

Done, don't be the welcome mat, don't let people constantly take from you without them giving back. It's not fair to you, its okay to be selfish sometimes and think about yourself.

I really don't know why she did cheat on me, not one person i've talked to about it, be it a total stranger or her best friends understand why she did, to everyone and us we were the perfect couple if it's possible.

Not being a door mat, or asserting myself, making sure you are just as happy. To start it's always like that but after time I thought it was normal, to be more lenient at times, as someone becomes more comfortable to be around, you love spending time with them and care for them greatly. Don't you/aren't you willing to do something because they need it or like it or it will make thier life better? even if what ever it is might hurt you a little or you arent comfortable with it?

How do you be a little selfish without feeling like you've completely not taken another persons thoughts and feelings into account? It feels unjust?

P.s. It depends which country I'm in if I'm in Spain, Espanol would be my first language, Italy, Italiano. England, English. I do understand what you mean btw I just don't think it's was very nice.

done said:
I just don't think it's was very nice.

I agree. I don't think it was nice either...

I think a lot of times in relationships you have to make compromises. You have to consider both sides and then meet in the middle. That's the impression I get at least when it comes to relationships. It's not about either your wants OR her wants, but rather, coming together in the middle.

done said:
How do you be a little selfish without feeling like you've completely not taken another persons thoughts and feelings into account? It feels unjust?

You do something for just yourself, it doesn't have to involve another person. For example, taking time out of your day to do something you want to do, it can involve someone else if you want, or it can be something you do alone that you enjoy. Buy yourself something special.

done said:
P.s. It depends which country I'm in if I'm in Spain, Espanol would be my first language, Italy, Italiano. England, English. I do understand what you mean btw I just don't think it's was very nice.

Mi dispiace, non sapevo che tu serei italiano. Se vuoi parlare con me nella questa lingua, noi possiamo, quindi i moderatori sulla questa website mi odiono perche io dico la verite'. Ma se parliamo una lingua altra, non sanno di cosa parliamo!!! AHAHAHAHA :D

And you've never heard of Google Translate? :p

Lei parla stronzate.

lol:p I hope that translates correctly.

Mi dispiace, non sapevo che tu serei italiano. Se vuoi parlare con me nella questa lingua, noi possiamo, quindi i moderatori sulla questa website mi odiono perche io dico la verite'. Ma se parliamo una lingua altra, non sanno di cosa parliamo!!! AHAHAHAHA :D
[/quote]

Gracie ma desidero il consiglio da tutti, per aiutarlo, preferisco parlare inglese. Google translate isn't always correct.

Thanks guys. I can't say I haven't tried these things, I do watch alot of sci fi and stuff and every girl (not even girlfriends) has found adorable as it really doesnt fit my character. I think when she comes along maybe we'll be able to make comprimises with me. Least I'm not so depressed today 2 hours in the gym can really build thoughts.

I was talking to a friend last night, she asked ''would you give up your degree and move to where your love was? if she was your love of your life'' I said ''if she needed me to I would, I'd have to find some other way of providing but if it is love of course I would.'' She was so supprised, I've had this kind of conversation before and everyone is so supprised, they all say no, and dismis the very thought of giving up something they love for another person even if you love them. Would you guys give up something in your life at the moment that you adore if your love would need you to? This might conflict with say trying to find a middle that you both want but at the end of the day would you?

I would never ever give up my education for another person. No matter who they were. Never. Ever. Education is personal empowerment, and something no one can take away from you once you've gotten it.

SocratesX said:

PM me for details.

How can you assume that? You in his closet, bro? You looking at what he does in his bed, brah?

VanillaCreme said:
SocratesX said:

PM me for details.

How can you assume that? You in his closet, bro? You looking at what he does in his bed, brah?

Nah, I just put two and two together about why a guy would be on a Loner forum.

Just heard a beautiful phrase. 'There are two ways to know a person, what you want to see and what they show you.'

only thing I would say SophiaGrace is you dont need to be in an educational system to be educated though. Sci-Fi, SophiaGrace, you guys have helped kinda. I still feel rejected, I posted in this section because I wasnt sure if it fit. But it does, somewhere I screwed up with people in general but it's true I am lonely as hell. I focused on just girlfriends in the posts. The original was about all kinds of relationships though. I hope I find just one person that does get me, for everything I do and think.

I'll try to be more selfish, not as selfish as on here but some sort of middle. I just need someone to shock me in a good way. In the mean time how am I going to cope with being lonely. This could last another indefinate amoutn of years.

Its what ever u want it to be...

u might try reading some recovery literaure...AA, NA . Al anon..ect

Reaing ur thread is like reading a recovery book of how it used to be..or hearing newbies sharing in meetings

Will..no honeysuckle of course u wanna FIX other so u dont have to fix urself..thats common honeysuckle in recovery.

BTW..u cant give what u dont have..

Stop mentally mutilating urself or comdeming urself...I know u like that meloncholy honeysuckle..but its not healthy.

Yes..even @ my age lack of Nookie is depressing as fresia...Bust a nut of a couple of chicks..fresia it. Stop worring about what every body thinks. Trust me on this one . Sex helps ur depression and clears ur mind.

SocratesX said:
VanillaCreme said:
SocratesX said:

PM me for details.

Nah, I just put two and two together about why a guy would be on a Loner forum.

If someone is lonely and a guy, it isn't necessarily sex driven. It's connecting with someone on various different levels, to which sex is one but by no means the most standard and important. I only posted on here because I was fed up, not sure how lonely I was and wanted to know whether people agreed that I'm messed up. And on a forum its purely because no-body knows me and therefore I hope would make no judgements or even assume anything for that matter.

Many people have family, friends, collegues and even social groups around them but they wouldn't be able to go to them with this sort of stuff, for whatever reason. I personally don't want anyone in life to know this is how I feel atm, I'm good knowing they believe I'm great and I help fix these kinds of problems for them. I want them to know me and who I am but not something that eats away left, right and center of my brain.

If someone is sex deprived surely they'd go on a sex forum first not a Lonely* forum. Why are you on a Loner forum SocratesX?

done said:
Why are you on a Loner forum SocratesX?

Trolls gonna Troll

ObviousTroll.jpg

Latest posts

Back