Is this just blindness and self obsession... or am I messed up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a troll. I used to be very weak and incompetant, and very angry as a result. I was ugly, scrawny, socially retarded, had acne, etc... No girls were attracted to me. I had friends in High School, lots of them at least by junior and senior year (was when I was extremely popular) but I was still unable to be in a relationship with a girl. Just FYI, my female friends in High School were HOT, too, at least 65% of them were. That's because there were certain behaviors (bad looks and Aspergers traits) that stood in between friendship and romance.

I did my first makeover at 18 which brought me from Court-Jester/Pet-Monkey to Normal Person. But with that makeover I became very defensive, shy, paranoid, and angry. I was so afraid of any weakness EVER being exposed that I could not even get a sentence out. I was silent and closed off, and that intimidated girls. I would rather be not noticed at all than noticed as a weakling or some Asperger-behaving freakshow. I eventually started meeting some girls who were attracted a bit at first, but they friendzoned me due to my lack of Alpha traits. (I can post details if you want)

Even when I transfered to a college to where I LOVED the environment, I would freak out when girls would talk to me. And I couldn't talk to them. I actually became even more and more angry and paranoid, and all I cared about was becoming tougher and tougher, so I enrolled in every activity I possibly could to toughen me up. It reached a point where I just wanted to drop school and go to Iraq/Afghanistan and maybe get killed, but when a recruiter told me to lie about previous medical history, I just felt so paranoid of getting caught, I couldn't do it. By this point though, I had discovered the Pickup Lair and some Anarchist Activist friends, so I realized that they would help me solve my problems.

Eventually, I quit caring about the "tough guy" honeysuckle, and realized that my last problem was that I had to move my looks up from "mediocre" to "hot". So that's what I'm doing right now. Taking good care of your looks in addition to always building social capital and making business schemes are the two best aphrodesiacs.

SocratesX said:
So that's what I'm doing right now. Taking good care of your looks in addition to always building social capital and making business schemes are the two best aphrodesiacs.

Pics or gtfo. :p lol, jk

EveWasFramed said:
SocratesX said:
So that's what I'm doing right now. Taking good care of your looks in addition to always building social capital and making business schemes are the two best aphrodesiacs.

I will post pics once I blur my eyes so I cannot be identified.

It was a pic I took and spent alot of time posing and prepping.

I am very ugly today as I have acne, lots of facial hair, bad long haircut, gut, lost some muscle, and I have been wearing blah clothes due to the cold weather. I have been taking exams so 99% of my attention has been going to studying.

SocratesX said:
EveWasFramed said:
SocratesX said:

I am very ugly today as I have acne, lots of facial hair, bad long haircut, gut, lost some muscle, and I have been wearing blah clothes due to the cold weather. I have been taking exams so 99% of my attention has been going to studying.

So in other words....he photoshopped it

SocratesX said:

So in other words, you're full of crap.
You state you will only post a picture that you" spent a lot of time posing and prepping" and in which you will blur your eyes so no one will know who you are.

Then you go one to describe what you REALLY look like which does not seem to meet the criteria for the great looks you say are necessary to be whatever "alpha" male we should all aspire to be.

If one takes a pile of crap and molds it into a statue, its still crap.

Finally, my point has been made. If you haven't "tested" your little theory, and found it to be accurate and true, you have NO BUSINESS trying to foist if off on anyone here. Now please, STOP this nonsense.

SocratesX said:
I'm not a troll. I used to be very weak and incompetant, and very angry as a result. I was ugly, scrawny, socially retarded, had acne, etc... No girls were attracted to me. I had friends in High School, lots of them at least by junior and senior year (was when I was extremely popular) but I was still unable to be in a relationship with a girl. Just FYI, my female friends in High School were HOT, too, at least 65% of them were. That's because there were certain behaviors (bad looks and Aspergers traits) that stood in between friendship and romance.

I did my first makeover at 18 which brought me from Court-Jester/Pet-Monkey to Normal Person. But with that makeover I became very defensive, shy, paranoid, and angry. I was so afraid of any weakness EVER being exposed that I could not even get a sentence out. I was silent and closed off, and that intimidated girls. I would rather be not noticed at all than noticed as a weakling or some Asperger-behaving freakshow. I eventually started meeting some girls who were attracted a bit at first, but they friendzoned me due to my lack of Alpha traits. (I can post details if you want)

Even when I transfered to a college to where I LOVED the environment, I would freak out when girls would talk to me. And I couldn't talk to them. I actually became even more and more angry and paranoid, and all I cared about was becoming tougher and tougher, so I enrolled in every activity I possibly could to toughen me up. It reached a point where I just wanted to drop school and go to Iraq/Afghanistan and maybe get killed, but when a recruiter told me to lie about previous medical history, I just felt so paranoid of getting caught, I couldn't do it. By this point though, I had discovered the Pickup Lair and some Anarchist Activist friends, so I realized that they would help me solve my problems.

Eventually, I quit caring about the "tough guy" honeysuckle, and realized that my last problem was that I had to move my looks up from "mediocre" to "hot". So that's what I'm doing right now. Taking good care of your looks in addition to always building social capital and making business schemes are the two best aphrodesiacs.

I find this hard to buy, I think you're a troll who get's a kick out of responses from forum members by saying crude and often Misogynistic things specifically praying on females even at the price of damaging someone who is lonely and already suffering. You're a mean spirited know it all who's lonely because he's driven everyone away from him in real life. Now you're spouting the same bullshit dogma here that drove every one away from you on the web and on top of that your not even the Alpha Male 20% that you've been preaching to every male as the end all. You're also paranoid, you won't post a pic of yourself unless you alter the eyes with photo shop, what are you so afraid of alpha male? You're a hypocrite! Your not even taking your own advice and done told on yourself boy. What a wanna be.

Presumptuous, you can use a dictionary yes? A bag of wind who's full of himself and completely shallow as well. You giving advice to anyone is like me saying you're a border line personality and a sociopath. It doesn't mean either one of us are right.

You've trolled about every one now so run along and go play with the other kids that don't know who you are yet. I'm sure you will receive more attention from them.

The Pre Alpha Troll

picture.php

The post Alpha Troll

585.jpg

SocratesX said:

So it's not very representative of you in reality, then.

...unless you spend hours every day on your appearance. And if you do, then that's just sad.

I'm still wondering why SocratesX is allowed to post here and why he hasn't been permabanned. But... I guess it's not my decision. *shrug*

Latest posts

Back