Isolate myself..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayri

Reaction score
Just thinking about how my relatives will be here by 8 tonight is making me sick. i kind of don't want to deal with them..i just want to isolate myself up in my room all day. What's becoming of me ? i hate it. i've always loved to play with my cousin. i feel like im about to cry. Mother is aggravating the hell out of me..and then i feel bad again knowing im so lazy and i need to do what she says.
So anyway, sorry i just needed to vent.

God...theyre here and the first thing thats on their mind is how much i weigh.
"Come her so i can see if you got fat"
"You gained any weight ?"
i want to die.

WoW thats nuts
ur family is lucky 2 have u
i wouldve decorated the house with various shattered objects in response 2 that

sounds like they r the disgrace
cruelty is disgraceFUL

Rayri said:
But theyre right.
i am fat.
i look like a baby whale.

baby whales are so cute :3
^^
3293750907_1f0a4ec880_o.jpg

Dont be so hard with yourself. you're just fine :)

Thank you guys,
Yes they are. i cant stand them sometimes. i wish i couldve went to my room and cried all night.

But there are some ups about them. Whenever they're around i never feel like eating.
i completely lose my appetite and i'm never hungry. Must be some psycological thing.
i don't know.

that doesnt seem like n up side 2 me
no offense
but eating is a good thing
n theyre giving u psychological hang ups about it
sounds like a major down 2 me

Who wants to have excess weight? No one who is honest that I know of. It causes health problems. Is hard on a persons back and joints. You have to carry it like luggage.

As long as someone is not doing unhealthy things, not eating too much is hardly a bad thing. "As long as someone is not too thin". The problem is starvation diets don't work and you need a better answer.

For women it can really impact self esteme. No one really thinks it looks good and that hurts. Some people try to convince themselves that it does, but anyone who is honest wouldn't choose it if they really had a choice.

They shouldn't pick on you. Just take you out for walks and throw junk food out of the house. Usually it is the whole families fault, the parents especially. Not their kids.

I haven't had more then 2 or 3 cans of pop in 10 years. Don't eat candybars. I avoid corn syrup. Welcome to the US. American food is nutrient difficient. Most things that say they have vitamins. Well vitamins are easily destroyed by cooking so most cerials that are highly cooked it is just to look pretty on the label.

I just hope your not thin thinking you have a problem....

TRUST ME,
im not thin. At all.
i weigh alot. j-
and im hesitating whether i should tell you all XD
ive tried to eat only a certain amount of food per day, but its hard.
i cant resist food. it is the only thing that gives me EXTREME comfort. j-
i try not to drink soda alot, and sugary drinks.
Like i said..resisting is hard...

Rayri said:
TRUST ME,
im not thin. At all.
i weigh alot. j-
and im hesitating whether i should tell you all XD
ive tried to eat only a certain amount of food per day, but its hard.
i cant resist food. it is the only thing that gives me EXTREME comfort. j-
i try not to drink soda alot, and sugary drinks.
Like i said..resisting is hard...
I recently saw an amazing documentary called "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead". It has a horrible title, but was about fruit and vegitable juicing and how it can reduce cravings and weight. It was totally inspiring how it was done. One of the key participants in it started out like 300 to 400 lbs and lost several hundred in a matter of months. He went from struggling to get around to jogging at the end. His mood and mental state improved and was noticable right in the documentary.

Latest posts

Back