it has come to my attention

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Just_Some_Dude

that a disgrunted user on this forum is intent on waging a character assassination against me,

including, but likely not limited to the following:

false pms
false conversations

in the hopes of building the appearance that i have harassed this person, due to this and the fact that i have too much to lose in my personal life, i will be leaving and not returning.

this person knows who she is.

it's a shame it's come to this, because i made some genuine friends here. but i'm not going to risk what is important to me for a psychopath's entertainment.

all the best to those of you who i befriended and who know my true character.

best wishes,
jsd

I have no contact information to keep in contact with you. :(

Why couldn't you have just PMed a moderator about this?

I'm going to miss you. You were a good friend.

This is criminal.....That someone could pull this on such a wonderful person and such an asset to this site makes me sick! I hope whoever is pulling this honeysuckle on him, get theirs in the end....ughhh THIS pisses me right off.

I hope Ryan outs this person so it can be fixed, whoops I meant problem because people can't be fixed.

What's going on? Whoever is bullying you will probably move onto someone else. THEY should leave, not you.

Teresa

NOOOOOOOOO JSD WHAT THE fresia WHO IS GONNA POST STRIPPER VIDS FOR ME IN CHAT NOWWWW?

:( You will be missed, man.

Seriously.

-_-

Dude... I ain't givin you nymore overginas to pull off wankers

This sucks officially, sorry to see you go have not been here long but i will miss your interesting posts in xat lol.

You shouldn't have to be chased away from this site cause of some jerk. Get them kicked out and banned!

Neither of them will be banned or kicked out. Nor should it have gone this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back