It's my weird crying again...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukirisohma

Reaction score
Hi... I'm Juris..! But you could call me yukiri, (its my 2nd name for my Japanese heritage) and I'm 14, a sophomore....

I'm so bored.......

Just this afternoon... I felt weird, its like the feeling when I was little, I could remember it I think I was 11 yrs. Old back then when I started having weird feelings... I used to have this kind of feeling, maybe because Im always left alone in the house. When my school bus drops me in our house,( I have a key ofcouse) that was it... I have to wait for my family to get home.... And sometimes they get home really late, at first I thought it was fun... But its not... I cän't stop imagining of ghost and alot of creepy stuff... I cän't remember that much.... But when my family got home, they said I was crying... For me I don't know what I feel, I don't even know I was crying....

I always cry, when I really cän't hold the weird feeling... I don't know why am I crying about..... I just cry. But it stopped when I got company... Every time I went home from school, there's someone who will open the door for me.... But not for long...... Yeah, there's someone at home but always asleep, because he got work at night....

I was 13, 6th grade.... When I started crying again.... This time not just cry, I developed some weird talents (which I made it so perfect you'll never notice, exept for my mom... I cän't lie in front of her)

I notice it at school, I was being bullied by older students(high schoolers) they wanted my lunch... When they tried to get my lunch... I smiled... I was carried away so, there it started....
My classmates tells me I was too kind, nice, really nice, too much polite that they sometimes gets angry with me ........

I could change emotions for an instant.... Like a blink of an eye( well before it took me 10 seconds to make it perfect... But now it took me just a second to change my emotions a laughing face to a crying face (well it will take me 5 seconds before my tears fall)

And there's just a problem.... Sometimes... When i smile, i dont know if its true or not....and this day, I started crying again....... I took some friend advice, listen to music, relax........ It helps a little...

Can you give some advice..... I already could tell... (Because it happens every time I cry for no reason) I'm going to have a nightmare tonight, and I think its the same nightmare before... Better not sleep tonight..!

Please..... a little advice.... I don't want to see my nightmare again....

punisher said:
yukirisohma said:
Unacceptance said:
Ok, big girl.

yeah that's right..! I'm 5'2

(i know.... I'm too short for my age...) yeah its ok... You could laügh.

awwww, that sounds so cute, sorry but I had to say that :D

gou!.... But atleast I'm not a midget..!
I'm going to be 5'3 or more next year!!! I promise..!!! (>////<)
(im always short...) ou..!!!!!!! Everyone calls me "little girl" even my classmates,.... Even my guidance counselor..!!!

Why do I have to be short?!!! Is 5'2 still small..?

yeah I'd agree that it's all downhill

and you're not that short, I know some people who wish they would hit 5 feet..
but maybe I'm just trying to make me feel better because I'm only 5'5 and I think that's pretty average but I happen to have tall friends.

yukirisohma said:
punisher said:
yukirisohma said:
Unacceptance said:
Ok, big girl.

yeah that's right..! I'm 5'2

(i know.... I'm too short for my age...) yeah its ok... You could laügh.

awwww, that sounds so cute, sorry but I had to say that :D

gou!.... But atleast I'm not a midget..!
I'm going to be 5'3 or more next year!!! I promise..!!! (>////<)
(im always short...) ou..!!!!!!! Everyone calls me "little girl" even my classmates,.... Even my guidance counselor..!!!

Why do I have to be short?!!! Is 5'2 still small..?

Sorry Yukiri, i was only joking and 5'2 sounds normal to me.

Don't keep it in and have a talk with a good friend who's open to hearing you out. Havin' someone to listen to ya helps. Ain't nothin' wrong with cryin' or expressin' that sorta stuff. In fact, men have a lower life expectancy compared to women because us men keep it all bottled in. Which causes ailments like stress, depression, higher blood pressure, more risks for stroke, and heart attacks. Common sense stuff. Havin' someone to listen to ya empty out what's causin' distress helps with maintaining a healthy and positive state of mind. Also... at your age, if you still want to grow so more, keep a good positive and confident attitude. It's been a proven fact that mentally positive state of mind encourages growth.

Latest posts

Back