ive given up on college/career, ive been put through alot there by certain people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostly..theroadhome

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and though it was something i loved, its something now id feel needs to be blanked and completely forget the past 8 years ever happened...

im wondering how to start a new life, new people etc...i dont want to ever see my family again either, cos my family have screwed my chances with many guys ive really loved, or anything ive loved or like so...

what kind of things do people do in their lifestyles? I'm just wondering how i can start my life differently? im currently studying music as a postgrad, so its something i want to leave behind me

Don't let other people bring you down! Think about it..you invested so many years in your college program and your career, you will let people ruin that? Come on! 10 years down the road when you have kids and a family and you want to put food on their table it won't matter how much other people brought you down, you will need a solid career to feed yourself and your family. I think if you do that you would have wasted your time and energy that you put so much into your career.

Latest posts

Back