"I've gone without it for 2 whole months" (need to vent sorry)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remedy said:
I just hope I didn't make him feel bad, awkward, or anything to where he'd sort of keep distant from the subject.

I don't know your friend, so I can't say what he's thinking or feeling...but I think that if he really is your friend, he'll understand. I don't think he'll feel guilty or something for teasing you about girls...lol guys do that kind of thing to show affection, even for guy friends. Hell, I know I do, anyway. I'm always insulting my boys and taking shots at them, and they at me...but we don't take it seriously or anything. It's just good-natured ribbing, that's all.

Just be honest with him, let him know it's bugging you, and ask him for help. That's all that you can do, right? And if he's really your friend, he'll help you find a way to get things moving. I think it's a good idea to include him and get him involved...so good luck with it! :D

----Steve

I sure hope so because most people would probably feel like I'm a lost cause being so old without ever doing anything. Although my friend is a really great friend. He even offered for me to come with him when he goes to grad school to get a new start in life. So he probably is really sincere and understanding. I just think it's kind of awkward for someone to hear that their friend has never done anything with a girl and would be a little stumped to know what to say in that situation. I just hope none of my friends think I'm gay, sigh.

Remedy said:
I just hope none of my friends think I'm gay, sigh.

Haha I doubt it. Every guy knows how hard it can be sometimes...even guys who appear to always have a steady supply of women. It sounds like he's an awesome dude...you should totally stick with him and use his advice and help. :)

----Steve

@badjedidude
Thanks for all your advice and helpful information you have to say, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry for saying certain remarks in the past and I guess I just did because I'm jealous and resentful. I truly don't know what I want and what I would do in any given situation so I should not judge. It's just me being bitter, and I'm sorry for some of the things I decide to say.

Sex isn't the greatest thing in the world. And it's highly overrated by today's society. If someone thinks it's as important as breathing, they should be falcon punched, and fast.

VanillaCreme said:
Sex isn't the greatest thing in the world. And it's highly overrated by today's society. If someone thinks it's as important as breathing, they should be falcon punched, and fast.

You would probably be surprised with how many guys think it is really important because that is all they talk about.

What I hate is how society pressures some of us especially those who have never done it into wanting it so badly. It's not like I can even get it though, because there probably has never been one single girl out there who was interested me that way which is pretty pathetic. People say that "Sex is so incredibly easy to get". Maybe for girls it is because there are so many horn dog guys out there looking for it. Not for me thats for sure and I guess you just have to be in my shoes to understand. How do you do it when all girls shun you and act like you are not even there. It feels like some people talk down to me, saying that it isn't important, and that isn't a need. Feels like they are trying to make me feel content with my life, like I'm never gonna experience intamacy. I'm sorry that I just see the negatives to every statement.

Remedy said:
@badjedidude
Thanks for all your advice and helpful information you have to say, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry for saying certain remarks in the past and I guess I just did because I'm jealous and resentful. I truly don't know what I want and what I would do in any given situation so I should not judge. It's just me being bitter, and I'm sorry for some of the things I decide to say.

No prob at all, man. :)

VanillaCreme said:

Lol @falcon-punched. I don't think it's the most important thing....but I do think it's pretty dandy...*shrug* lol

----Steve

Personally I've never been embarassed of being a virgin. I have felt bad because I couldn't find love though, and didn't really find it until last year sometime. I am of the mindset that people should look for that special someone and sex should then be limited to that relationship.

Much to your surprise there are women who love this attitude. They will see that the guy is strong inside, and like this not because circumstance has forced him to be, but because he knows what he wants and is serious about it. Furthermore there is a certain mystique about getting to be your first and presumably only.

That's my advice for you virgins out there. Don't try to be what you're not, look for the love. Also you're making a big assumption if you think everything will just go well because a girl is willing to have sex with you. If you haven't lost it at a young age then I doubt you could do something like, hiring a jaded old prostitute, some stranger you won't feel comfortable around. You may find you just aren't that kind of person.

Just_Some_Dude said:
there is always prostitutes :D

Um, yeah. Be sure to wrap it before you tap it. You don't want stuff to start falling off of you.

Just_Some_Dude said:

Something I know all too well
rolleye0014.gif

Just_Some_Dude said:

Ya thanks a lot for that wonderful advice, sigh. I should always remember to say I would never go to a prostitute in my posts. Going to a prostitute is just so down right stupid, no offense to anyone who has gone to one it just isn't for me. Walk a mile in my shoes before you probably smirk and laugh about the fact that I have never done anything(just the impression i got from such a wonderful post!). Probably just another person treating me like I am a lost cause. I'm just glad I have such wonderful friends online and offline that don't insist on such bullshit.

I wonder how rich I would be if i open up a whore house name Overgina or Wrap N tap?

FOR YOU, SOPH:

Falcon_Punch_Naruto_by_jimgb934.jpg

Remedy said:
Ya thanks a lot for that wonderful advice, sigh. I should always remember to say I would never go to a prostitute in my posts. Going to a prostitute is just so down right stupid, no offense to anyone who has gone to one it just isn't for me. Walk a mile in my shoes before you probably smirk and laugh about the fact that I have never done anything(just the impression i got from such a wonderful post!). Probably just another person treating me like I am a lost cause. I'm just glad I have such wonderful friends online and offline that don't insist on such bullshit.

You're absolutely right. I don't think anyone should consider using a prostitute for their first time (or even ever).

----Steve

Remedy said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

i'm sure your keen sense of humor and ability to take a joke has no impact on the lack of action you have received from the ladies.

Just_Some_Dude said:
i'm sure your keen sense of humor and ability to take a joke has no impact on the lack of action you have received from the ladies.

That statement has been used so many times by other people in a serious manner so how the hell was I suppose to know? I can be more humorous when people don't put into question my sexual beliefs, statistics, and sexuality. I'm trying to work on it but it's just extremely hard to take certain jokes that well. I can even be humorous with my friends most of the time on the subject of sex. It just hurts when someone questions you. You have to be in my shoes to understand how it feels. I have always been shunned and treated as if I am not there by women like I've said before so I don't even have a chance to express my humorous side or work on it. I'm sorry that sex isn't as easy to get for me as it is for you.

edit: I just noticed the rep you gave me. Are you just doing some friendly jabbing or being a cruel person? If it is out of cruelty than sigh, this world sucks.

Badjedidude said:
. There are a lot of cheap women in the world who will screw almost any guy...and if you're not wanting a dry spell to keep going...lol there are options.

----Steve

That's true. Last night i met a woman and within 20 minutes of meeting her she was talking about her vibrator and magic bullets and asking me if I was seeing anyone and blah blah blah. She was talking of having a party and me over to her house. So there are women out there you could get with pretty easily, but for me it was a huge turn off, even though she was physically attractive.

And no, I didn't go over to her house or mess around with her. :p A girl who will do me within an hour of knowing me is just not my type.

Remedy said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

That statement has been used so many times by other people in a serious manner so how the hell was I suppose to know? I can be more humorous when people don't put into question my sexual beliefs, statistics, and sexuality. I'm trying to work on it but it's just extremely hard to take certain jokes that well. I can even be humorous with my friends most of the time on the subject of sex. It just hurts when someone questions you. You have to be in my shoes to understand how it feels. I have always been shunned and treated as if I am not there by women like I've said before so I don't even have a chance to express my humorous side or work on it. I'm sorry that sex isn't as easy to get for me as it is for you.

edit: I just noticed the rep you gave me. Are you just doing some friendly jabbing or being a cruel person? If it is out of cruelty than sigh, this world sucks.

I know JSD. He was definately joking, not trying to put you down. He tends to try and make people laugh when they seem sad. Sometimes people cant tell whether or not he's being mean or just playing. But he was just playing, trying to lighten the situation up.

Latest posts

Back