Jilted John's passing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt even see this thread till now. It was weird that yesm and I were talking about John yesterday. This makes me really sad. I came back to this forum only because I wanted to talk to him, knowing his condition. Sadly he got admitted to hospital 2 days after. I was hoping he would come back one day and we could skype again. This really is very very sad. I dont even know what to say. I am in tears. I really am............... This is so painful.

I am deeply saddened by the news of John's passing. He brought a smile to my face on so many occasions. RIP my friend....

[video=youtube]

This is so sad....I miss him already. I am glad that he was finally able to see his family and reconcile. That's what really matters. We will all miss him dearly. A great friend. A wonderful wonderful friend.

:( Awe wow gonna miss him around here, he always liked my rants. He was a funny guy.

Sci-Fi said:
:( Awe wow gonna miss him around here, he always liked my rants. He was a funny guy.

Do you think we could pin this thread for a month so we can remember him?

Rest in peace John.
I did not know you well, but will remember you as the winner of an eternal joust.

SophiaGrace said:
Sci-Fi said:

Srsly do we need threads to remember him?

Ledia said:
SophiaGrace said:
Sci-Fi said:

Srsly do we need threads to remember him?

This thread was made so that we would be informed of his passing. To me, it seems to dishonor his memory if we would just immediately let this drift down to the bottom of the pile and be forgotten. I like knowing it will be pinned for a while. It is comforting for me.

It was always a pleasure to talk to you and it would have been nice to know you outside of the internet. I appreciated your advice and company.

Good night, friend.

[video=youtube]

I dedicate this song to JJ. May his memory lives on the people he has made an impact on. A good friend, a good man. Miss you JJ.

Wouldn't have minded it if I was in chat, and you'd show up again... Liked talking to you.

Rest in peace, John.

Latest posts

Back