Jilted John's passing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP John.

I never did make it into chat or get to know him but I remember he was one of the very first people to welcome me when I joined the forum.

Wish we could have talked more, you're a good man who's passed way too early and I'd have happily shared a beer with you. Haven't forgotten what you told me about trucking either, will keep it in mind. Hope you're at peace dude.

tombstone.jpg

I found an old song titled "He Likes The Girlies" today, it gave me a laugh because it reminded me of JJ

Wish I'd known him. I'm coughing with lots of mucus, and peeing a whole lot. I think it's diabetes, my parents think it's dehydration. Probably pneumonia or something.

I'd certainly not want to end up having people grieving me, at this stage of my life.

I only knew you for a few months, but learning you died was...well, you get the idea.

Magpahinga ka na. (Get some rest)

You deserve it, JiltedJohn

Ah, old man John. I still remember being up during insane hours, when it was only us and a couple of lurkers in the chatroom, and having discussions on everything from the 60s to politics. Then, everyone else would wake up and you'd find a way to get yourself into an argument with one of the women (which, of course, meant all of them :p) and kicked, hahaha. I think people warmed up to you towards the end though. Good times, friend.

You know, it's been over a year since he passed away. I was going through the member list here on ALL and thought I'd post something in this thread since I was thinking of him.

It feels like it's been ages since he's been gone. I hope wherever he is, he's in peace and that his family is doing okay.

SophiaGrace said:
You know, it's been over a year since he passed away. I was going through the member list here on ALL and thought I'd post something in this thread since I was thinking of him.

It feels like it's been ages since he's been gone. I hope wherever he is, he's in peace and that his family is doing okay.

Oh my. Was he someone on the forum? I'm sorry for the loss. May he rest in peace.

SophiaGrace said:

I may not know him personally, but may his soul be in peace always.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Oh my. Was he someone on the forum? I'm sorry for the loss. May he rest in peace.

Yeah, he was a member of ALL.
We had our differences and our fair share of arguments (and bans in chat. lol), but he was a good guy. I honestly enjoyed him when we weren't arguing.

Latest posts

Back