Just joined

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyDiamond

Reaction score
Hi im new,

I am happy that i found this forum cause i feel so alone. I am married have kids yet still alone in so many ways. I guess some of you might understand being surrounded by family and still feeling alone? Can't talk to my husband about anything he either turns it into a argument and just doesn't hear or listen to me at all.

It would be great to chat with people that understands.

Hello and welcome. It's true, you can be alone and feel lonely or surrounded by people and still feel lonely. Hope you can find some support and conversation here. :)

sometimes it doesn't matter to me how many people are around me.. if they don't understand me then they don't seem to exist.. ok i am not married so i fail to understand you having a husband and kids and still feel lonely..

Kat said:
Hello and welcome. It's true, you can be alone and feel lonely or surrounded by people and still feel lonely. Hope you can find some support and conversation here. :)

Bones said:
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you

sonu said:
sometimes it doesn't matter to me how many people are around me.. if they don't understand me then they don't seem to exist.. ok i am not married so i fail to understand you having a husband and kids and still feel lonely..
Being married and having kids one would think how could you feel alone. It is a feeling inside that only you feel and no one else notices. Like when you do so much for your family unconditionally and they dont appreciate you to the point where no one even knows your down or done with. i love my kids to death would do anything for them they depend on me but my husband we been married now for 15 years been together for almost 20 and he can see my crash and burn and not strike a care in the world, just like im non existent but he wants so much attention from me. ( I would like to add that i dont have any family besides my kids and hubby cause i lost my family years back to different tragedy's in 5 years straight 5 family members one after the other. Im the youngest and the last one left) I am a very giving person but dang can't i get a little back. Sorry if i over loaded you, just had to get that off my back.

Bones said:
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks

Bones said:
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you

Latest posts

Back