Just Pathetic

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naleena said:
Everyone's rights need to be respected. Everyone needs the freedom to express themselves and their opinions. Everyone also has the right to feel welcome and be in a situation they are comfortable with. What can we do or what could we have done to ensure that? I don't want to see anyone leave the forum. Everyone is important here.

Hence there are two chat rooms- one to satisfy the half that doesn't engage in sexually-charged conversation or employ expletives and the half that does.

That being the case, this subject is a non-issue. There are provisions clearly set in place to provide for different kinds of conversation.

And while I understand that you'd prefer not to sit in silence by yourself in the main chat, you have no right to expect "main chat behavior" from the people in freestyle, because that's why they're not in main chat in the first place.

Personally, I think Naleena, Eve or Steel and anyone else (Black Cat) in freestyle who even ask if anyone is offended should be commended for being so nice. I wouldn't bother- the warning's right on the door; should you step in, you know what you're getting into.

bluehawk said:
There was one "little boy" that was in there who was just casually cussing away like it's a normal part of his everyday way of communicating with other people. Apparently, even evidently, he's just another punk needing to have his head squeezed within the unyielding jaws of a primitively barbaric vice until his eyes bulge far enough out of his head for him to see the other people around him who really don't want to be associated with characters like himself who exhibit such unprincipled behavior.
Good Day

you're a *****...if you have a problem with me, you can come talk to me about it. I shouldn't have to hear it from someone else, dont call me a little boy when you're acting like a **** female (pussy). dont ever disrespect me by calling me a punk, you dont ******* know me man, so fall back. any time you wanna come squeeze my head with a vice I'm down old man, I'll make you my girlfriend.

Drake said:
bluehawk said:
There was one "little boy" that was in there who was just casually cussing away like it's a normal part of his everyday way of communicating with other people. Apparently, even evidently, he's just another punk needing to have his head squeezed within the unyielding jaws of a primitively barbaric vice until his eyes bulge far enough out of his head for him to see the other people around him who really don't want to be associated with characters like himself who exhibit such unprincipled behavior.
Good Day

you're a *****...if you have a problem with me, you can come talk to me about it. I shouldn't have to hear it from someone else, dont call me a little boy when you're acting like a **** female (pussy). dont ever disrespect me by calling me a punk, you dont ******* know me man, so fall back. any time you wanna come squeeze my head with a vice I'm down old man, I'll make you my girlfriend.

:O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back