Just ranting on me Tod on this friday evening

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Just going to ramble on here. Been board out of my head all day. Can't be bothered to talk to anyone on MSN. No offence to anyone who I have on there. I am on line now though :) Just it all seems like it achieves nothing talking about the same stuff. Am just board of life and kinder feeling sorry for myself to night. Seems like all days are the same. Just nothing I do seems to make life moor interesting in a better way.

So I start drinking to night for nothing moor then am board out of my frigging head. Have been all day. I think there most be something horribly wrong with me. Every one deserves to be happy and yet I live with very few friends and the once I got a lot of the time I can not be bothered to make the effort with them. I got no job and no GF. Just everyday with nothing in it. Just no life, just an existence... Nothing moor.

You know the thing is a lot of the time when ppl are laughing and joking I just don't see the funny side.

Maybe I deserve to be alone. sometimes I find ppl hard work. Like I can spend 3 days alone and not talk are see one person then a friend could call up or call round and I well find them inuring and hard work.

I don't feel there is one person in the world that I can connect to. I do feel that I was not made for this world.

Am frustrated with myself and the world. Can't even spell properly :(

Bluey said:
You know the thing is a lot of the time when ppl are laughing and joking I just don't see the funny side.

Maybe I deserve to be alone. sometimes I find ppl hard work. Like I can spend 3 days alone and not talk are see one person then a friend could call up or call round and I well find them inuring and hard work.

I don't feel there is one person in the world that I can connect to. I do feel that I was not made for this world.

Am frustrated with myself and the world. Can't even spell properly :(

What do you mean you "can't spell properly"? Good heavens, Bluey, that post was near-perfect! Besides, no one really cares how you spell. We'd still like you even if you couldn't spell any word right at all :)

I think I know what you mean about not understanding the humour of some people, but I suppose that is what alcohol does to people.

Caesium you are a very cool kid. I wish I was your age and lived near you hah, We could be good mates. But am not your age and I don't live near you. All my mates are working and living with a women. Some I know are marred with kids why I just seat here every day. After many years of this it starts to do things to your head. Young ppl are so much moor fun to be around. They don't have all the hang ups that older ppl have.

If I had moor academical brains then maybe I could go get a job. So the spelling dose matter to me and to anybody that would employ me. And if I wonted to get qualified in something it would matter to the exam board that was grading me. But I thank you for being a top guy :)

Ye I suppose I don't like being around drunk ppl even though am a little bit on my way to being drunk now. But I am a different kinder drunk. I don't become a jerk with it. I just become depressed sometimes like now or love everyone and tell everyone that I love them lol Like everyone becomes my brother hah

Not sleep good again. its really getting to be a problem this not sleeping good. I normally sleep good.

Think I just have got nothing to do so am not getting tied all though I do feel tied when I go to bed.

All well is the morning after and I suppose I go make another cup of tea. I got the same plane for my day as yesterday. Which is nothing, Again. How much moor of nothing can one person take.

Nothing to do and no place to go :( Ama really looking forward to the day! Don't mean to be a stick in the mud but the truth is the truth.

I hope you are feeling a bit better today.
It can feel depressing when every days seems the same and that 'same' isn't where you want to be.

Latest posts

Back